Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
well.... there is the latest bad end. on one hand, you get your wish. on the other, you gotta go through the bad end to get to it.
Sure, but I would rather it be more justice related. No bad end for MC, just a bad end for Hunter

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
Font change in version 0.7 makes is very frustrating and takes away from the experience. Please, please make the thick black outlines less harsh. The custom fonts used to display the name for each person when they're talking are also a bit rough, especially Brenna's.

Love the game so take this only as constructive criticism!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this weeks teasers in.

In Chapter 8, we find out that someone has hacked Ophelia's laptop and is being blackmailed! It's up to our MC to put together a team to figure out who the blackmailer is before the deadline!

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Not sure what you mean by a "downer". You progress the physical interaction with Ophelia and she needs a bit of time away. You save Brenna from hunter. Rest of the characters are just going through their arcs. Chapter 7 ends with Hunter teeth getting knocked out. Have I missed anything?

Anyone else feel that Chapter 7, even on the good path, ends on a bit of a downer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Not sure what you mean by a "downer". You progress the physical interaction with Ophelia and she needs a bit of time away. You save Brenna from hunter. Rest of the characters are just going through their arcs. Chapter 7 ends with Hunter teeth getting knocked out. Have I missed anything?
Yea for real, MC made hella head way on all fronts this update including
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Olaerro1

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
That's why I asked the question. I felt it was a downer. The MC is pushed away by pretty much everyone by the end of the Chapter, plus the threat from Hunter. So I felt it was a bit of a downer, or steps backwards is maybe the right wording. But hey, if you didn't feel that, great. Just said that is how I felt and seeing if anyone thought the same. Guess I'm the only one lol

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes