dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that last review is troll account. how is it allowed to make a review? it has 0 post and reacted 0 times. even lurkers react.

his comparison is big brother. really? he even said big brother had more content between the two games. i'm sorry, but that is a review bomb if i've ever seen one.

please mass report reviews like that. hopefully it will get a mods attention.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
another account was created just to review bomb the game again. please help in reporting these kinds of accounts to get review bombs removed. this one was created less then an hour before he left the review.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
another account was created just to review bomb the game again. please help in reporting these kinds of accounts to get review bombs removed. this one was created less then an hour before he left the review.
Review bombing will always be a thing, in fact its never been so mainstream as it is right now but maybe the site could review some restrictions on place regarding how many posts or something they need to make on the site before they can drop reviews on games.

Reactions: FFTW

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
The only thing I like about Hunter is cock blocking him.

As for Drew, don't care if he is a tranny or not, hope we have the option to throw the motherfucker out of the house. Lets not forget that he was a willing participant in corrupting the mc's grandmother and aunt. The mcs father should have kicked his teeth in and blown Hunters brains out when he had the chance.

Still if we can fuck him over like we do Hunter, then maybe it will be worth it, just to watch the little shit suffer. Kinda wish we had the option to castrate Hunter in some gruesome manner though.

D

Deleted member 708915

The only thing I like about Hunter is cock blocking him.

As for Drew, don't care if he is a tranny or not, hope we have the option to throw the motherfucker out of the house. Lets not forget that he was a willing participant in corrupting the mc's grandmother and aunt. The mcs father should have kicked his teeth in and blown Hunters brains out when he had the chance.

Still if we can fuck him over like we do Hunter, then maybe it will be worth it, just to watch the little shit suffer. Kinda wish we had the option to castrate Hunter in some gruesome manner though.
It's unlikely Drew will go away completely in a game literally called Power Vacuum. I also think if the aunt and grandmother are to be introduced into the story it will be through him.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It's unlikely Drew will go away completely in a game literally called Power Vacuum. I also think if the aunt and grandmother are to be introduced into the story it will be through him.
Well it makes sense he shows up more than even the aunt and grandmother - Hunter just taking the L every single update doesnt fit well with the type of character he has shown to be so far. He wants to groom a successor - he clearly is crafting Sterling to be his protege and calling him out on it but unlike with Drew before him he is not getting any action with Sterling cock blocking him routinely so he is surely gonna call in reinforcements. Drew based on the descriptions didnt really give an impression of being much a threat but i guess maybe itll be a divide and conquer approach where its one more distraction to detract Sterling from keeping an eye on a growing number of harem girls at the same time from triple predators with Kevin always on lingering on the scene too with his own goals in mind.

If you do add in the Lucias mother and the grandmother then yeah it becomes even more girls Sterling being the kind of guy he is will want to protect and maybe even fuck himself. Thinking about the idea that maybe both are still susceptible to the corruption from the past then maybe the mom can lead Lucia astray into getting jiggy with her dad/grandad requiring of course Sterling to intervene and i guess get in there for himself first leading him further astray into Hunters end goal of making Sterling into a mini Hunter crossing the line with even more members of his family despite resisting as best as he can for as long as he can. Shes really taking to enjoying explosive orgasms and being seen doing so, what better time for a bad influence or two extra to come to the scene and encourage her to take things much much further?

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I honestly don't think Lucia's mother or gran will apear at present time.
They will just confuse story plot. One of the reasons why Hunter can do what he want: no one suspect him. All woman in this story do not now about his plans. And those two - knows.

As for Drew. I am creator of the theorie about him (her) being a trans now. But without any information about his character, i can't predict anything. Well, one thing. In the past according to Hunter, he was interested only in Keira and Hunter use that to corrupt him. So... How would he react to Lucia?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I honestly don't think Lucia's mother or gran will apear at present time.
They will just confuse story plot. One of the reasons why Hunter can do what he want: no one suspect him. All woman in this story do not now about his plans. And those two - knows.

As for Drew. I am creator of the theorie about him (her) being a trans now. But without any information about his character, i can't predict anything. Well, one thing. In the past according to Hunter, he was interested only in Keira and Hunter use that to corrupt him. So... How would he react to Lucia?
Do they KNOW about his plans though (Lucias mom and grandmother?). They fucked him senseless sure but its pretty clear it was a repeated cycle of him corrupting them likely with suggestion and not a small amount of substance to help the matters. They likely had no idea they were even being drugged or corrupted and the reason i state this so confidently is you see any of the bad endings in the game so far the girls are also completely unaware before he gets his way with them theyre are being drugged and corrupted (the pregnancy ending showed the girls didnt really want to admit who the father was... an exact replica of Lucias mom when she was pregnant and far from proud of how things have turned out - they were corrupted and victims not willing partners of his in all honesty).

Its easiest to just view them all as victims and im sure it would make a lot of sense that they would likely be desiring to like Hunter wanting to reconnect to the family after Sterlings father has passed meaning they no longer are being pushed away. I doubt they are elated at the idea of seeing Hunter again but i do feel they would want to see Lucia again as well as the extended family.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I doubt they are elated at the idea of seeing Hunter again but i do feel they would want to see Lucia again as well as the extended family.
Lucia IS living with them. She is in MC house just for summer.

Do they KNOW about his plans though (Lucias mom and grandmother?).
It's not about his plans. He fucked them. They know he can do it. Other females in game ( except Lucia) don't suspect anything from Hunter. At all.

Its all depends on dev of course. But from how i see them. They will just be in a way of the current story. For now we are playing this with mostly oblivious womans and battle between MC and Hunter.
And. Because they were fucked by Hunter. Not everyone here will like it. NTR too close for them.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Lucia IS living with them. She is in MC house just for summer.

It's not about his plans. He fucked them. They know he can do it. Other females in game ( except Lucia) don't suspect anything from Hunter. At all.

Its all depends on dev of course. But from how i see them. They will just be in a way of the current story. For now we are playing this with mostly oblivious womans and battle between MC and Hunter.
And. Because they were fucked by Hunter. Not everyone here will like it. NTR too close for them.
Them returning would not remotely come even the slightest bit close to being NTR for anyone, how could it? They were in events long prior the MC even existing. As such its all past events and im sure its actually more appealing to re-build the broken bridge for a fractured family (they were victims after all) and beat Hunter at his own game with them bringing them into the harem under his very nose than just never addressing them in the story ever again especially with how angry the MC is with things right now. Sterling is understandably angry about a lot of things but he is unquestionably a good dude and it might even be the case he reveals what he has found to Lucia and she requests they be helped after what has happened to them instead of just leaving them victims forever more.

As for no one knowing what is going on, do they know either? As far i recall nowhere in the dialogue has Lucia said she has reached out to her family and made them awares that Hunter is back on the scene so they would likely be as shocked as he would be to return to find him on the scene as he was driven off at the same time as the rest of him but used the death of MCs father to worm his way back in. Sure they will know what he is capable of to much bigger degree but i doubt if they are looking to reconnect with the family they would come in and accuse the grandfather (who as you say the main girls are clueless about) of being a rapey perv drugging them with zero evidence as that would not go well with anyone they are trying to connect with again outside of Sterling who is in the know but is being blackmailed not to even back them up despite knowing this hence the premise of the story remains that NTR teased and often comically introduced but not actually NTR story.

There is plenty of reasons to bring them back, they would be far better received than Drew would thats for sure and many after seeing them stated outright they hoped to see them more in the story not just flashbacks. The fans would hate it is too vague a statement to make as a matter of fact, you indeed are not wrong that some would react this way but then i could hypothetically could argue far more would be pleased than unhappy and further thus most could be converted if the story with them is done right (as fuckable victims for MC to make Hunter miserable seducing but at same time this would make him even more Hunter in mindset than ever before which is what Hunter wants).

Still this is up to the dev but i feel we were introduced to them to such depth for a view to adding them into the story later as after all we didnt need BOTH to create the same reaction and tension with Sterling in the story vs Hunter or even regarding more sympathy for his dad and the way he reacted. In fact Lucia's mom alone would have been sufficient but we got the grandmother too which added nothing extra save was an extra nearest and dearest Sterlings dad found corrupted. Thats just my theory though, feels a lot of extra work with no payoff beyond an emotional sympathy for MCs father and of course more fuel for the fire to make you wanna fuck Hunter over time and time again as if that was ever an issue.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Them returning would not remotely come even the slightest bit close to being NTR for anyone, how could it? They were in events long prior the MC even existing.
Don't you know that any man other than the MC fucking any woman at all in a game is NTR? That's why there's only women and the MC in games with no other man in sight.

All kidding aside, if the aunt and grandmother return (which reminds me, is Sterling's dad really his dad in the unpatched version? If he's not, they'll probably show up. Damn you incest patch for obfuscating this! Otherwise this whole discussion is actually moot because of Patreon rules), there's also the chance that they fall off the wagon since they've already experienced Hunter. Yes, Hunter needs all his underhanded tricks to fuck women, but remember, once he fucks them, they come back to him since he does have an amazing dick. I have a feeling if they do show up, Sterling will need to fuck them to give them their fix so they don't fall back into Hunter's clutches (so it's not really Sterling seducing them, but them seducing Sterling).

• Haha
Reactions: DorcasAurelia
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes