Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
See, lines like this are why this is the funniest adult game around. :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0002.png

How does the NTR work in this game? If I only have interest in fucking the redhead can I do her and let the rest of them get fucked by the antagonist or does he get to fuck them all with me getting none or having to share them? In the non NTR path do you get to choose who you fuck and who you don't or is it an all or nothing affair?
NTR is this game is treated as one semi-comical "bad ending" per episode, but then the game "rewinds" to before it so you can make the correct decision and cockblock the NTR antagonist.

There's no actual NTR path and you can't avoid having sexual interactions with any of the female characters, so even if you only like Catherine, you still have to have Ophelia, Brenna, Lucia, Eva, etc; you can't reject or avoid anyone.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Games is decent but I have a serious issue with how small the MC is. He's a bloody midget and he looks like he's only 14. When he stands next to his older sister or mom they dwarf him and it is a massive turn off. I'm confused as to why he was made that way. The best part of the game is the banter. The writing was done surprisingly well. That's my two cents. Peace. ** Edit** I get it now. The size thing makes sense. I apologize to the game makers. :D Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Games is decent but I have a serious issue with how small the MC is. He's a bloody midget and he looks like he's only 14. When he stands next to his older sister or mom they dwarf him and it is a massive turn off. I'm confused as to why he was made that way. The best part of the game is the banter. The writing was done surprisingly well. That's my two cents. Peace.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Just continiue to play.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Games is decent but I have a serious issue with how small the MC is. He's a bloody midget and he looks like he's only 14. When he stands next to his older sister or mom they dwarf him and it is a massive turn off. I'm confused as to why he was made that way. The best part of the game is the banter. The writing was done surprisingly well. That's my two cents. Peace. View attachment 1025798
Just keep playing things get better

Reactions: cormac69

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Played through (till the end of 0.7), found the writing surprisingly good :ROFLMAO:(y), animations aren't few and very detailed. NTR content is quite spicy :unsure:. It was also a bit grindy overall but very enjoyable, it took me some time to get to the end :coffee::geek:. Thank you for the good work. Looking forward to future updates :love:.

Sep 1, 2017
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Just continiue to play.
That and Brenna and Ophelia are big women, in multiple ways of course. ;)

And them being tall and curvy bomb shells is one of the main reason why this is one of my favourite games on this site.
Hell, in most games the Milf archetype character makes everyone look flat and small in comparison while Brenna is nearly equally gifted and makes up the size difference with perkiness.

Reactions: cormac69

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Do the teaser images become public eventually? Or is it patreon only?
I'm not certain, but I think Patreon has a policy that all adult images have to stay behind at least $1 paywall to keep random browsing peoples from just happening across them and raising a stink about Patreon being a den of sinners.

Reactions: Krynh

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Do the teaser images become public eventually? Or is it patreon only?

In Chapter Eight, Lucia's obsession with chasing the ultimate release continues to grow. Will it get the best of her? Probably.
whatareyoulookingat (4).png whatareyoulookingat (2).png whatareyoulookingat (1).png whatareyoulookingat (5).png

Games is decent but I have a serious issue with how small the MC is. He's a bloody midget and he looks like he's only 14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
See name of files (of images)?
Thats because one time we tried to analyse this with its real game file name.
Ah. You won't get it.

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for this!

I'm really hoping for some one on one time with Ophelia where we talk about the progress of MCs relationship with her. And obviously some hot action too!

In Chapter Eight, Lucia's obsession with chasing the ultimate release continues to grow. Will it get the best of her? Probably.
View attachment 1027535 View attachment 1027536 View attachment 1027538 View attachment 1027539

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Now the MC's penis broke... I really wish there was a seal of disapproval of some sorts for the games where sex is non-existent in the forum.
Progress is overcoming adversity. It wouldn't be a good story if everything went the way of the MC, now would it?

And trust me, sex is very existent for the MC.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Progress is overcoming adversity. It wouldn't be a good story if everything went the way of the MC, now would it?

And trust me, sex is very existent for the MC.
Not even just that MC is too passive, never attempts (or actually seems to want) to do anything. It's a shame really because the writing is great but I deleted it, a good story is not what I want.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Not even just that MC is too passive, never attempts (or actually seems to want) to do anything. It's a shame really because the writing is great but I deleted it, a good story is not what I want.
You gave up too soon then, there is plenty of action trust me. The game would be dumb if he went up to every girl and was like "let's fuck" and they were down. Even worse is the way lots of games in this genre use straight up rape to accelerate the action where the girl is sleeping. This even pokes fun at that which got a laugh out of me.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: fauxplayer
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes