Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
'm sorry to correct you, but I think getting his hands on the girls IS his main goal. I don't think Hunter is planning on grooming Sterling (even though he does, but that's just a result of his plans going wrong).
Actually i don't agree with both of you.
When he arrives in the house, his main goal was to fuck all girls. He never met MC, so didn't was he worthy for this.
After they met, Hunter decides to groom him. It was never race or competetion for Hunter. He was rooting for MC. In Hunter's dream they together will fuck other females. In chapter 6, in Ophelia NTR scene, Hunter literally said to MC that he want to break MC and put together again.
However, there is a big difference between them. Love - no matter how chessy that sounds. Hunter doesn't love his woman. For him they sex dolls, for sex he is gonna do everything, damn consequences. Tricks, drugs, blackmail.
Our MC is different. He doesn't want to hurt anyone. In fact he really is trying to help Lucia and Catherine with their sex live. Not once he thought that he is just using his "help" to seduce them.
That's why i can't agree that Hunter archieve his goal with MC. No, it's not just about sex. It's how they view women and their relative. And it's not about sharing. MC just won't let guys to his loved ones thats gonna hurt them. Do not forget. Not even once MC felt jealousy when Ophelia was going dating. The reason why he act is that Erik was bad person.

So, on the surface, yes. They both want to have sex with family members. But deeper they are fundamentally different.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If truly it were his goal to get his hands on them then why has he not yet? Why declare openly he plans to? Why give him so many outs such as giving Sterling the 50/50 chance to save his aunt? Or when his dick was all but wrecked and he was hospitalised he did not take advantage of his absence?
I think I said it somewhere before, but I believe Hunter is getting cocky in his old age. Yes, he can get any woman he wants in his bed, but he wants Sterling to know he can steal them straight from under his nose. It's part of his little power trip. He knows the worth of Sterling, and if he won't join, Hunter plans on crushing him completely.

Then again, all of this is obviously speculation and honestly, I'm fine with letting go and just go with the flow of the story. I don't mind being wrong since I haven't been disappointed in the game yet.

As for the blackmail aspect of our debate... im not sure i understand your point. You think they would just be "Oh... Right" and nonchalant should they finally see the blackmail material?
I don't mean right now, obviously. But I imagine somewhere in the future, when he did successfully create a harem (and not a sneaky one), he still won't mention Hunter's hold on the family and his previous plan to let Brenna help out financially because of Hunter's blackmail until the others mention it and point out the fact his blackmail lost a lot of weight since they already know (not saying there wouldn't be any anger, but a lot less than would happen now). I just mean, that the longer this goes on, the less threatening this becomes, but Sterling doesn't notice it because he's used to it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Actually i don't agree with both of you.
When he arrives in the house, his main goal was to fuck all girls. He never met MC, so didn't was he worthy for this.
After they met, Hunter decides to groom him. It was never race or competetion for Hunter. He was rooting for MC. In Hunter's dream they together will fuck other females. In chapter 6, in Ophelia NTR scene, Hunter literally said to MC that he want to break MC and put together again.
However, there is a big difference between them. Love - no matter how chessy that sounds. Hunter doesn't love his woman. For him they sex dolls, for sex he is gonna do everything, damn consequences. Tricks, drugs, blackmail.
Our MC is different. He doesn't want to hurt anyone. In fact he really is trying to help Lucia and Catherine with their sex live. Not once he thought that he is just using his "help" to seduce them.
That's why i can't agree that Hunter archieve his goal with MC. No, it's not just about sex. It's how they view women and their relative. And it's not about sharing. MC just won't let guys to his loved ones thats gonna hurt them. Do not forget. Not even once MC felt jealousy when Ophelia was going dating. The reason why he act is that Erik was bad person.

So, on the surface, yes. They both want to have sex with family members. But deeper they are fundamentally different.
Have you played the most recent update? You must have but ill summarise it again. Hunter openly told Sterlings father about his pride in imparting his knowledge of seducing women especially ones own family to Drew and its a long family tradition for the men in it to do so (frustrated with Drew the only son of his and for most part fearing he was homosexual so a poor one to pass on the lineage and tradition). Even after being chased off he literally taunted Sterlings father saying he would return when he gets the chance to, to groom Sterling into seducing his own mother and was the main factor in his father basically pushing him away from the family despite having done nothing wrong and not actually having any real contact with Hunter whilst his father was alive.

This making Sterling a protege was a long held theory of mine but the latest update openly declared this to be the case - as such yeah his goal is not simply to fuck all the girls, he is literally crafting Sterling into being a mini Hunter, someone who is not just going about fucking everyone including his own family successfully but willingly too (Sterling is the one now making the moves trying to get his aunt to go all the way, even despite knowing fine well he was being watched and especially in going above and beyond to corrupt his mother. - in fact he was even engineering situations like the no Wifi just to get her into doing more for his sexual gratification... thats Hunter through and through)

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Have you played the most recent update? You must have but ill summarise it again. Hunter openly told Sterlings father about his pride in imparting his knowledge of seducing women especially ones own family to Drew and its a long family tradition for the men in it to do so (frustrated with Drew the only son of his and for most part fearing he was homosexual so a poor one to pass on the lineage and tradition). Even after being chased off he literally taunted Sterlings father saying he would return when he gets the chance to, to groom Sterling into seducing his own mother and was the main factor in his father basically pushing him away from the family despite having done nothing wrong and not actually having any real contact with Hunter whilst his father was alive.

This making Sterling a protege was a long held theory of mine but the latest update openly declared this to be the case - as such yeah his goal is not simply to fuck all the girls, he is literally crafting Sterling into being a mini Hunter, someone who is not just going about fucking everyone including his own family successfully but willingly too (Sterling is the one now making the moves trying to get his aunt to go all the way, even despite knowing fine well he was being watched and especially in going above and beyond to corrupt his mother. - in fact he was even engineering situations like the no Wifi just to get her into doing more for his sexual gratification... thats Hunter through and through)
The problem is that you using only Hunter's point of view. But i am judging their actions more close.
In Hunter's mind all actions and words MC using is seduction, all for sex. All this talk about feelings, love is empty sound for Hunter. But not for MC.
For Hunter, MC just don't want to share. He can't understand that MC cockblocking him for other reasons. It's about how Hunter talk about them.

Yes. He wants MC to be his protege. To teach him everything he knows, to have fun together.
But MC is not mini Hunter. Not even close. Thats what i am talking about. You read Hunter's line too much. For Hunter sex is end goal. For MC is the happiness of his loved ones. Thats why they can't understand eath other.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Rythan25

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think I said it somewhere before, but I believe Hunter is getting cocky in his old age. Yes, he can get any woman he wants in his bed, but he wants Sterling to know he can steal them straight from under his nose. It's part of his little power trip. He knows the worth of Sterling, and if he won't join, Hunter plans on crushing him completely.

Then again, all of this is obviously speculation and honestly, I'm fine with letting go and just go with the flow of the story. I don't mind being wrong since I haven't been disappointed in the game yet.

I don't mean right now, obviously. But I imagine somewhere in the future, when he did successfully create a harem (and not a sneaky one), he still won't mention Hunter's hold on the family and his previous plan to let Brenna help out financially because of Hunter's blackmail until the others mention it and point out the fact his blackmail lost a lot of weight since they already know (not saying there wouldn't be any anger, but a lot less than would happen now). I just mean, that the longer this goes on, the less threatening this becomes, but Sterling doesn't notice it because he's used to it.
I dont know what you mean "worth of Sterling" as he had NONE. He was ostracised from the family by his father so the connections with them were flimsy at best as there was clearly a lot of hurt of their part for him keeping a distance especially in the likes of Catherine who were vocal on the matter and Brenna after all this progress is STILL threatening him with pain should he ever hurt the family again. Then there the fact he was a skinny, socially awkward virgin none of them had any interest in, in that way at least at the time and it took a healthy dose of Hunter interference to lower their inhibitions enough for things to start progressing between them so if he saw him as competition then even as a wrinkly old bastard it was still an completely one sided win in the making had he kept his plans to himself but of course as ive said those were NOT his plans. He saw Sterling and finally saw another male in the family he can impart his devious mindset onto.

As for at the stage where Sterling has an open harem? Well yeah. That was my point earlier and why i gave the example as to why its still a long way away yet - harem with the other non related girls not so much but they wont take kindly to finding out what he has been doing with the others in the family though (and why theyre all hiding it so vigorously - the teasers for next update with Brenna show that theyre still going out of their way not to get caught, theyre nowhere near to the stage of being accepting of the idea of it as most part theyre not accepting of the idea fully with THEMSELVES doing it with him never mind the others they care about lol).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The problem is that you using only Hunter's point of view. But i am judging their actions more close.
In Hunter's mind all actions and words MC using is seduction, all for sex. All this talk about feelings, love is empty sound for Hunter. But not for MC.
For Hunter, MC just don't want to share. He can't understand that MC cockblocking him for other reasons. It's about how Hunter talk about them.

Yes. He wants MC to be his protege. To teach him everything he knows, to have fun together.
But MC is not mini Hunter. Not even close. Thats what i am talking about. You read Hunter's line too much. For Hunter sex is end goal. For MC is the happiness of his loved ones. Thats why they can't understand eath other.
Im literally declaring HUNTERS plan all along is to make Sterling into a mini him... and your chastising me for leaning on HUNTERS point of view? Are you winding me up? No one is debating that Sterling has pure(ish) intentions for his family but the longer its going on the more he is doing very Hunter schemes and off his own volition not because hes been forced to. No one made him turn off the wifi so he could get his mum to strip, to offer to suck her milky tits nightly, to try and get his aunt to go all the way even knowing she would be under the gaze of a dozen cameras, to offer to teach Catherine all in the ways of orgasms, to jump head first at opportunity to smash Brennas back door in etc. Your stance is more on that of the Sterling and NOT Hunter which was what my initial point was all about discussing.

Hunter is openly tracking the MCs actions, recording them when he can and teasing him for doing them. He is achieving his goals and if his primary goal was at all just banging the girls hes had a hundred chances to do so but never took more than a handful of them and almost always when he is closest to achieving his goals he gives Sterling every chance to beat him at the last minute. He is not forcing Sterlings hand nearly as much as he could if he was serious about even just asserting dominance over him, as such as you will have seen with most of the scenes where Sterling has made real progress with the girls sexually it was not through being forced by Hunter but the actions of the MC himself. He didnt offer to take his aunt out of the goodness of his heart, he wanted it. He didnt bang Brenna because of a pure intent, he want to do it. He doesnt continue to let Lucia suck him off nightly because of his busted wrist and he has no other option to (in fact hes plenty of other options for relief now), he is allowing it to happen because he is happy for this to be the case. As such Hunters plan is working and Sterling who absolutely adores and loves the girls no question never the less wants to fuck them all willingly more and more the closer he gets to them... not out of love but because he just wants to. He has strongly resisted temptation several times in the past but recently? thats almost all but gone.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I dont know what you mean "worth of Sterling" as he had NONE.
Not in the eyes of Hunter who truly believes in his "divine destiny". You are right, Sterling was a skinny, socially awkward virgin, but for Hunter he was his successor, someone who would either join him or dethrone him. And since Sterling has no intentions of joining him, he must be crushed before he gets into a position to dethrone him. It's basically a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hunter is setting up the conditions for Sterling to dethrone him by trying to crush him. If he had done nothing, Sterling wouldn't have been able to stop him, but because Hunter is determined to crush Sterling, the old "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" line comes applicable.

He has strongly resisted temptation several times in the past but recently? thats almost all but gone.
Hence my "his inhibitions are slowly breaking down and he's not noticing it" line. The line to cross has been moved a lot and Sterling's not noticing he's helping to move it.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
No one made him turn off the wifi so he could get his mum to strip, to offer to suck her milky tits nightly
Because she was suffering from that milk.
He didn't use that jut for oportunity.

to try and get his aunt to go all the way even knowing she would be under the gaze of a dozen cameras
Stop. Now thats more interesing. You are right. In some scenes MC definetly was close to Hunter character. But in these scenes MC was stopped by the girls themselves. And he took a step back right away. Will Hunter do that in his place?

to offer to teach Catherine all in the ways of orgasms
First orgasm was an accident. And after that she begged him to do it, while he was not sure.
And now sex lesson again for her benefit as well. Because for her age she doesn't have even basic experience with boys.

to jump head first at opportunity to smash Brennas back door in etc.
So sex is bad? Or people don't have sex for pleasure. Yea incest is bad bla bla. But they are adults and have attraction to each other. Sex is sin, shame? No. So what exactly so bad MC done?

In all your examples you only see result. Ignoring full story. Hunter is not bad just because he wants to have sex with them. He is bad because for him they are just females. He doesn't care about their feelings, desires or that he can hurt them. He wants to conquere them, seduce them just for achievement.
Its not end result thats important. Its whole game.

He didnt offer to take his aunt out of the goodness of his heart, he wanted it. He didnt bang Brenna because of a pure intent, he want to do it. He doesnt continue to let Lucia suck him off nightly because of his busted wrist and he has no other option to (in fact hes plenty of other options for relief now), he is allowing it to happen because he is happy for this to be the case. As such Hunters plan is working and Sterling who absolutely adores and loves the girls no question never the less wants to fuck them all willingly more and more the closer he gets to them... not out of love but because he just wants to. He has strongly resisted temptation several times in the past but recently? thats almost all but gone.
No. I can't agree with that. MC has desires, thats true. But if that was all he could have sex with them for some time now with just pushing. Like Hunter doing that.
And i played too many incest games to think that he is corrupted just fot desire to have sex with family members. Untill he has morale and don't cross lines making him like Hunter... he will be different from him. And Hunter will understand that too.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020

Yea Hunter for all his talk of family sees the girls as just things or vags. At part where Lucia figures Hunter out she hears him mutter im gunna fuck the blonde bitch(possibly his own fucking daughter). in aunts NTR scene you learn hes ignored her and she felt unloved (she screams I knew you loved me) until now that she became pretty. Latest Bre NTR calls her bitch as well and quickly offers the girls up when Sterling comes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Because she was suffering from that milk.
He didn't use that jut for oportunity.

Stop. Now thats more interesing. You are right. In some scenes MC definetly was close to Hunter character. But in these scenes MC was stopped by the girls themselves. And he took a step back right away. Will Hunter do that in his place?

First orgasm was an accident. And after that she begged him to do it, while he was not sure.
And now sex lesson again for her benefit as well. Because for her age she doesn't have even basic experience with boys.

So sex is bad? Or people don't have sex for pleasure. Yea incest is bad bla bla. But they are adults and have attraction to each other. Sex is sin, shame? No. So what exactly so bad MC done?

In all your examples you only see result. Ignoring full story. Hunter is not bad just because he wants to have sex with them. He is bad because for him they are just females. He doesn't care about their feelings, desires or that he can hurt them. He wants to conquere them, seduce them just for achievement.
Its not end result thats important. Its whole game.

No. I can't agree with that. MC has desires, thats true. But if that was all he could have sex with them for some time now with just pushing. Like Hunter doing that.
And i played too many incest games to think that he is corrupted just fot desire to have sex with family members. Untill he has morale and don't cross lines making him like Hunter... he will be different from him. And Hunter will understand that too.
Why do you equate Hunter corrupting into Sterling must there for be exactly like him? I like this game, i like the MC and i like the characters. I have ZERO issues with the game in how its going or the scenes and in fact i love them so much i literally back the dev on patreon (the icon is in my profile, my love for this game is no secret) but lets OVER ANALYSE the MCs actions a bit shall we one last time because a)as your only seeing what you want to see and not accepting the MC is not being anything but morally grey which aint a bad thing and b) im bored of this, ive made my point with plenty of examples enough already.

Catherine Sex was is all on him, dont pretend hes doing this to save her from ignorance of sexual understanding. She has discovered porn yet despite this hes STILL going further and further with her when he could be pulling back and saying shes learned enough... she has porn so why does she need him? He WANTS to take things further with her. Her insecurities comparing herself with his other conquests cant have gone unnoticed by him and yet he continues to fuck all three of her named rivals despite knowing this.

Azela sex is all on him, shes opened up about her insecurities to him even to state she considered fucking Kevin at one point already and he knows it would be filmed but hes pushing it never the less. Hes getting what he wants from it and even seems to be getting a kick from cucking kevin whilst doing it no less.

Brenna clearly is the one vocally trying to deny what theyve done counts and is having a really guilty conscience at going that far... MC on the other hand LITERALLY planned it and with her best friend no less. Pure intentions there too was it? She opened up to him after that romantic walk so he knows full well where she stands with him and yet hes not hesitated going for it and taking things further.

Ophelia from hand jobs to breast sucking to strip teases was all him pushing the envelope for it including turning off the wifi so there would be no excuse for mere porn. Shes hesitated more than any other girl so far and is the one hes pushing hardest for. She has even once more pulled back and turned to Catherine instead for a solution to the lactation issue.

Lucia is rapidly devolving because of her reinvigorated discovery of her love of exhibitionism. He was aghast when it manifested in the hut with the strangers watching so your he took the moral high ground there (despite being there in first place because he agreed to take his teen cousin skinny strolling in the back end of nowhere lol). As its gotten worse and worse hes HELPING her explore it in a safe environment more (coincidentally and im sure selflessly as you will claim lol to where hes the only one getting to see the good stuff... how noble). Hes even funding it now to indulge her growing desires and despite her nearly getting caught hes not making any attempt to slow her down and is still enjoying her sucking him off nightly despite that being of zero benefit to her personally, only him.

Mallory was driven by pure thirst for vengeance but instead of even trying to get her to cope with them he helped her try and get a revenge plot on her targets without any real argument knowing full well he would get fucked at the end of it for doing so. Now a woman is very likely mentally traumatised because of his participation but hes shown no real pangs of regret.

Amber is sexually naïve, he barely knows her but is more than happy to deflower her despite having not fallen in love with her. Im not recalling any scenes prior to them getting together where it was a real love at first sight romance and instead more a case of she is hot, his mom coaxed her into fucking him and hes going along with the flow. Im not sure how thats to his benefit nor does not nipping in the rivalry between her and Catherine by not addressing the lies being spun about things like a pool boy (no honesty in this relationship i guess). Bet you easy money he ends up willingly fucking her mother too! Selflessly of course as im sure you will declare lol

As for Eva. Well shes just a fuck buddy but hes not exactly going against any of her schemes to go deeper and deeper across taboo lines and is in fact openly participating in them. He is using her purely as a means to an end - first as a way to lose his virginity and get experience and then latterly as just a hook up to deal with his erection issue lamenting her absence when she returned home for a week... not because he misses her but she is a means to an end for him, he is using her. Not very heroic.

You see? This is a NTR laced game so its not some hero protagonist love harem story. There will be much more drama to come as the dev is such a good writer its an inevitability - this is not some wishy washy author insert by the numbers harem game weve see hundreds of elsewhere on the site. Dont believe me? If any of the girls confide in one another he is fucked up the creek without a paddle... whats he gonna say? the kind of guff your writing in his own defence (that he cares for them and his actions were all from a place of love? its not willfull corruption and cheating on them? hes saving them? its only sex?). Hunter has literally ZERO to worry about as his covered almost all his angles... he can call Hunter a raping piece of shit but its just his opinion vs the man who is funding the home of the family and has done nothing to any of them at this point in time. There is a diary of course but its written by a man who questioned his OWN psychosis within it and states in its pages the girls denied anything happened with Hunter and refused to talk about their actions with him. Hes creating his own evidence to undermine his actions whilst Hunter is effortlessly at this point getting more and more against him (and you now have Kevin with evidence too).

The dev is clever, no matter how much you feel as a player that your "winning" with all these sexy and varied girls the underpinning of NTR remains because the old bastard is more clever than he looks even openly boasting, gloating and exposing his own plans to the MC it just leads the MC further down the slippy slope. The MC is going right where Hunter wants him to go and he doesnt even realise it (despite Hunter even calling him out on his actions lol).

XxCthulhuCultistxX

Jun 1, 2018
First things first, I want to say that I really like this game. All the characters are nicely done, and the dialogues are the soul of the game, with how funny they can be. However, there is one issue that I JUST CAN'T GET THROUGH.

That's it : my eyes bleed when I look at it. I know it's not from the game : the models look fine in the dialogue interface. So what's the problem ? Is it my computer ? Or a compatibility issue ? I'd like to know

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Why do you equate Hunter corrupting into Sterling must there for be exactly like him?
Ha. Indeed. I am not sure who started this mini Hunter thing. Was it me?
Very well them. How in your opinion Hunter want MC to become. What IS Hunter legacy?

I have ZERO issues with the game in how its going or the scenes and in fact i love them so much i literally back the dev on patreon (the icon is in my profile, my love for this game is no secret) but lets OVER ANALYSE the MCs actions a bit shall we one last time because a)as your only seeing what you want to see and not accepting the MC is not being anything but morally grey which aint a bad thing and b) im bored of this, ive made my point with plenty of examples enough already.
I never said you did or that you hate this game but ok.
From my point of view, its you who seeing the darkness that you want to see. I am trying to show you the light.

Now,.Before quoting i want to show something that you forgot or avoid.

1. Most of them are grown people with their decision and thought. Most of the time girls have clear mind and yet made their decision. Do not put everything on MC. He is not telepath and never forced them. Hunter on the other hand.
2. You kinda forgot about priapism. Maybe it made his dick bigger but it still medical condition. He need to masturbate and he hurts his hands. So why exactly he need to refuse offer when they give it to them.
3. Hunter. Yea, you forgot something. That he also drugging their food. So when one of the girl is horny, our MC can't just left them in their room. Because someone else might eat their pies. So yes. MC need to satisfie their needs to save them from Hunter clutches.

And i never said that MC was some kind of Hero who fucks them only to save him. No. He have desires and having fun. But he still not who Hunter wants him to be.

Catherine Sex was is all on him, dont pretend hes doing this to save her from ignorance of sexual understanding. She has discovered porn yet despite this hes STILL going further and further with her when he could be pulling back and saying shes learned enough... she has porn so why does she need him? He WANTS to take things further with her. Her insecurities comparing herself with his other conquests cant have gone unnoticed by him and yet he continues to fuck all three of her named rivals despite knowing this.
Allright.
Porn only giving you theory. He wants her to practice and she wanted herself too by the way. In fact she was more pushy than he was. And watching porno make her horny, which... number 3.
And what do you mean further and further. Oral sex and fingering. Never he said that he going to teach her actual sex.

Azela sex is all on him, shes opened up about her insecurities to him even to state she considered fucking Kevin at one point already and he knows it would be filmed but hes pushing it never the less. Hes getting what he wants from it and even seems to be getting a kick from cucking kevin whilst doing it no less.
1. He knows that they already were filmed.
2. He thought that he is hurting Kevin. Let's see how he reacts now that he knows Kevin like to be cuck.
And again. Both him and Aliza get what they wants. But when she said - no - he backed down. Although, her insecurities. You did understand that she WANTED to suck cock. She wants to have any relathionship. What exactly MC needed to do? Say No to her? That would destroyed her at that point.

Brenna clearly is the one vocally trying to deny what theyve done counts and is having a really guilty conscience at going that far... MC on the other hand LITERALLY planned it and with her best friend no less. Pure intentions there too was it? She opened up to him after that romantic walk so he knows full well where she stands with him and yet hes not hesitated going for it and taking things further.
Brenna is more difficult than you think.
Fun fact but it was her who was proactive with MC. Yes he convinced to do photoshoots. But it was actually her that wanted him to join and start naked photos.
About opened up? Maybe. What she didn't do is actually stop this. In the end of chapter 6. he gave her a choice. If she wants to stop, they will stop. From that romantic walk it actully quite clear that she has feeling for him, but just fear.
And, again - a person with hew own decision. She goes to that hotel with them and make hew choice. AND, more importantly - was good after that.
As for MC. He had doubts all the way, letting Eva to convince him. And still he was afraid that this could hurn their relationship.

Mallory was driven by pure thirst for vengeance but instead of even trying to get her to cope with them he helped her try and get a revenge plot on her targets without any real argument knowing full well he would get fucked at the end of it for doing so. Now a woman is very likely mentally traumatised because of his participation but hes shown no real pangs of regret.
Oh come on. Now you being over the top. He had sex with Mallory before revenge party. She was into him right frim the start? What reward? The one he didn't get? He didn't know that he was some mental shit. And said about it afterwards. But my opinion. It was not his business. He could not understand so he help her to move on.

Amber is sexually naïve, he barely knows her but is more than happy to deflower her despite having not fallen in love with her. Im not recalling any scenes prior to them getting together where it was a real love at first sight romance and instead more a case of she is hot, his mom coaxed her into fucking him and hes going along with the flow. Im not sure how thats to his benefit nor does not nipping in the rivalry between her and Catherine by not addressing the lies being spun about things like a pool boy (no honesty in this relationship i guess). Bet you easy money he ends up willingly fucking her mother too! Selflessly of course as im sure you will declare lol
Actualy that was one of that scenes. What i call - wake up call. He really thought that fucking her in showers was good idea. But. His mom stopped him, he heard her lecture and act accordingly.
And about love. So people who doesn't have sex with love are sinners. And don't use my words againt me. Love i was talking was to his family. Its actully better that he didn't lie and made her his girlfriend. They made decision later, for now its fun. Untill they use protection and hear adults advice, it doesn't hurt anyone.

As for her mom. I actully waiting for that scene to judge. You are right. It can be bad.

As for Eva. Well shes just a fuck buddy but hes not exactly going against any of her schemes to go deeper and deeper across taboo lines and is in fact openly participating in them. He is using her purely as a means to an end - first as a way to lose his virginity and get experience and then latterly as just a hook up to deal with his erection issue lamenting her absence when she returned home for a week... not because he misses her but she is a means to an end for him, he is using her. Not very heroic.
Heroic? *Sigh* Their ralationship is beneficial. Considered that Eva have fun with both him and Brenna, maybe she got a better deal.
Again. Untill they know what they want, its fine. I am not judging such relashionship. Maybe you should watch her NTR scene to know the difference?

Ophelia from hand jobs to breast sucking to strip teases was all him pushing the envelope for it including turning off the wifi so there would be no excuse for mere porn. Shes hesitated more than any other girl so far and is the one hes pushing hardest for. She has even once more pulled back and turned to Catherine instead for a solution to the lactation issue.
Hmmm. I actually agree with that for now. But she still need help with milk. She is now using Catherine. Let's see what happens next.

Lucia is rapidly devolving because of her reinvigorated discovery of her love of exhibitionism. He was aghast when it manifested in the hut with the strangers watching so your he took the moral high ground there (despite being there in first place because he agreed to take his teen cousin skinny strolling in the back end of nowhere lol). As its gotten worse and worse hes HELPING her explore it in a safe environment more (coincidentally and im sure selflessly as you will claim lol to where hes the only one getting to see the good stuff... how noble). Hes even funding it now to indulge her growing desires and despite her nearly getting caught hes not making any attempt to slow her down and is still enjoying her sucking him off nightly despite that being of zero benefit to her personally, only him.
Actually yes. He really helped her selflessly. I mean he was not comfortably being naked with two man. And right now he just wathcing her having all fun.
And about her desires, they talk about it fully in the game. Even bj was her idea. He didn't demand some payment and in chapter 7 he already have fun with most of the girls. So yes, he is helping her.

If any of the girls confide in one another he is fucked up the creek without a paddle... whats he gonna say?
Bit it WILL happen sooner or later. What do you think he is going to tell?
But yea. At chapter 7, he and Hunter will propably destroyed each other and both will be banished.

The MC is going right where Hunter wants him to go and he doesnt even realise it (despite Hunter even calling him out on his actions lol).
Yea. Hunter didn't look so confident in his NTR scene and end of chapter 7 in my humble opinion.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
First things first, I want to say that I really like this game. All the characters are nicely done, and the dialogues are the soul of the game, with how funny they can be. However, there is one issue that I JUST CAN'T GET THROUGH.

That's it : my eyes bleed when I look at it. I know it's not from the game : the models look fine in the dialogue interface. So what's the problem ? Is it my computer ? Or a compatibility issue ? I'd like to know
.... What version you playing?

D

Deleted member 1371216

That tag would be "no sexual content" and if you look closely at this game's tags, it has a smorgasbord of sexual themes ... but - remarkably - none of them say "no sexual content"

Consider playing the actual game before trolling the thread about your prematurely broken (dick) expectations, next time around.
I wasn't trolling mr salty and broken dick accident is far into the game. I also am aware of the no sexual content tag I was specifically talking about sex scenes (w/penetration), was just a bit frustrated when I made this comment.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

You are playing a test version, which had purposefully degraded images so that newer scenes could be tested using a smaller download.

Just download the latest full version and unpack that into a new directory.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Catherine Sex was is all on him, dont pretend hes doing this to save her from ignorance of sexual understanding. She has discovered porn yet despite this hes STILL going further and further with her when he could be pulling back and saying shes learned enough... she has porn so why does she need him?
The same reason why he's helping Lucia, actually. Because who knows where she'll end up without supervision? It's not like she'll give up just because Sterling said she learned enough. Remember the porn she was watching? She was the one who looked for that, not Sterling. Catherine WILL go further, with or without him, but Sterling will be able to dictate how far and how fast she will go.

Reactions: punisher2099

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Holy shiyet man, getting to the best parts sure takes its time in this game, but hell I am dying of laughing. The humor in that game, the comments and lines of the characters, just preem xD

Is there a certain date of time when the bad ending/game over scene will appear in each chapter?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes