SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And I thought Catherine was already doing that.
While it's true Cat and Amber are competetive, they're currently sidetracked with their love triangle which slows them down. This is an outside source that puts pressure on Amber (and her mom).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh dear god, not another sexy blonde... i cant take it! Who am i kidding? Ive never been so hyped for a new character lol

As for adding more characters the sheer quality of the ones we have gotten means ive literally zero issues with adding another. You could argue that more = less time with main original cast but then id argue has that been the case? Progress with all main family members has continued to pick up stream and the girls he has added have all tied in with them vs been own side girls as Mallory is friends with both the older women, Amber is friends with Catherine and Eva the best friend and lover of Brenna. Theyve rarely gotten any development at the expense of the characters they are tied with and the only exception weve had so far is of course the maid who is brand new to the story and not had a chance to get much development (but as the house maid will have interactions with ALL the house girls so is hardly at risk of being a detriment of any of them what so ever).

Amber for example has really only blossomed because of Catherine and vice versa IMO, all of a sudden without realising it they are competing over the same guy, shes really pushing Catherines boundaries as her competitive nature means shes pushing things much harder to get the edge over Amber first and has awoken a contradictory kink where whilst being jealous and competitive she is excited at idea of watching them together leading to potential threesome/lesbian action not previoisly on the table in future updates without her as she thinks SHE is the one Catherine is lusting over not of course the MC.

As Amber gets a bigger billing in the story it also meant we get to see her promiscuous mother who is only the second available MILF in the entire game for us and also someone who as such a contrast to her daughter will help further speed up activities with Amber and of course ideally offer us even more sexy content (and Hunter too knowing him lol). Speaking of her i see she is looking disapprovingly at seeing MCs interactions with the new girl too - she is likely not gonna just settle back and let Amber lose ground to the new girl as she sees sex as an useful tool, she may decide to use it herself to keep MC leaning to her family seeing impact the new girl is having on his attention.

Given every single main girl gets content every single update im not sure i feel any will suffer for adding another really hot blonde. I mean weve seen a lot of new characters as of late but weve literally no idea if the revenge plot trio will ever return in any way, shape or form in the story and we dont even know if the Aunt/Grandmother will either from the flashbacks despite it making perfect sense in the context to the story to do so, get one over the old bastard and of course fuck them senseless given the whole games premise is enjoying yourself around the household at Hunters expense lol. The more characters hes added the more the pacing with them has increased so i think its been BETTER as of late with these added characters than things were without them.

Ive loved Brenna and Lucia as characters from the start but Ophelia and Catherine by contrast i grew to like them more and more because of their interactions with others like Mallory and Eva. I just hope like those earlier examples this one isnt just another cameo and is featured more and more into the story - a fourth wheel in a love triangle should offer hilarious results esp as Catherine cannot confess to either of the rivals she is in the running with much to her frustration so if you thought she was struggling to behave herselves at the best of times before shes really gonna amp up her game plan after seeing how well the MC and Rebecca connect (and is everything she and Amber is not - a mega busty blonde).

I said when i first played this game every update has been better than the last and ive yet to feel ive been wrong on the matter, looking like yet again the next one will be another well worth the wait, especially knowing the dev likes to approach every scenario with a veneer of humour - its gonna be hilarious especially as we really know what most of the girls are like now personality wise.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
In the beginning I thought about making the game work with a point system that rewards or penalizes the player...but it just doesn't work.

The issue is that the two main camps of people either love or hate NTR. The people who hate NTR will cheat/mod the game(or refuse to play it); bypassing the point system entirely. The people who love NTR will have to fail on purpose to see the scenes they want. Ultimately, a point system is skipped by the people who would be tested by it and makes others have to play the game incorrectly.
I support your decision 10000000000%.

Can't wait until the time travel mechanics are implemented next episode!
the hell? I haven't been here in a while and seems like I missed something. Or is this just a joke?

Last edited:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

Rebecca Works Hard And Plays Hard Teasers With Status Update
In Chapter Eight, Catherine's friend Rebecca stops by to help set up but it appears that some people don't approve of their chemistry.

Status Update - 42%
Hot damn, I already like her. And it seems Rebecca is going to ruffle some feathers, specially with Catherine, but hey, at least this one doesn't look like she will day if Sterling puts it inside her like Amber does. Kumiko is probably going to be the little devil in Amber's shoulder that pushes her to be more proactive, judging by her face in the preview and that she rather liked Sterling as Amber's first sexual experience. The possibilities of threesomes (or more) if Rebecca isn't a one-and-done are huge.

Reactions: Icekatana and Skode

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hot damn, I already like her. And it seems Rebecca is going to ruffle some feathers, specially with Catherine, but hey, at least this one doesn't look like she will day if Sterling puts it inside her like Amber does. Kumiko is probably going to be the little devil in Amber's shoulder that pushes her to be more proactive, judging by her face in the preview and that she rather liked Sterling as Amber's first sexual experience. The possibilities of threesomes (or more) if Rebecca isn't a one-and-done are huge.
Yeah the fourth image confirms her growl was indeed after seeing the MC being flirted with by the new girl. Naturally weve no idea of what kind of personality she has or indeed her sexuality for lesbian scenes (i feel maybe she wont be simply as theyre really pushing Amber/Catherine lesbian scenes in the narrative after Amber caught Catherine and believes SHE was the one being perved on not the MC lol). I was wondering if they even go the hilarious angle and have HER the one who beds Sterling first so neither of the competitive buddies win their little tug of war and instead another of their friends does instead lol.

Another observation - these teasers seem to elude Rebecca as indeed a main girl in the making as we've already had Catherine themed teaser reveals for the next update already (her birthday one and perhaps this one is related to that though unlikely simply as none of her family are present) and each girl tends to get one themed around them in every update. Shes a looker, now just to see how much i like her in the game but yeah like you im already won over by what little we've seen so far. Im most looking forward to seeing Tiffanys teasers next and see where the dev is taking the character, shes fitted in effortlessly but im not exactly sure whats in future for her yet or indeed what kind of sexy kinks she is gonna bring to the table as each girl has indeed been very different from one another so far.

Reactions: Dazzier31

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Another observation - these teasers seem to elude Rebecca as indeed a main girl in the making as we've already had Catherine themed teaser reveals for the next update already (her birthday one and perhaps this one is related to that though unlikely simply as none of her family are present)
You must have been a sad little boy if only your family members attended your birthday party (it's a joke! I swear!).

If you check behind Rebecca, you can see part of the Happy Birthday decoration. The Catherine teaser was the family party, this is the party for her friends.

Reactions: Skode

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You must have been a sad little boy if only your family members attended your birthday party (it's a joke! I swear!).

If you check behind Rebecca, you can see part of the Happy Birthday decoration. The Catherine teaser was the family party, this is the party for her friends.
She's having two birthday party's?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
She's having two birthday party's?
Well, it's not like everyone's going to ignore that fact it's her birthday until at the party, right? And looking back at the teasers, the Catherine one was the announcement of her birthday WEEK. This seems to be the actual party.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Yeah, the first teasers seem to be like those of the beggining of the update, like the family meetings about Sterling's dick a couple of updates in the past. This ones actually look like the party.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
So you think on Catherine's birthday party for friends there will be a mother of one of her friends (Amber)? Thats propably some preparations.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

Makes the most sense i guess though still bizarre none of them are there and i dont think the aunt is seen at either the house party of the pool one so i suppose the teasers dont show all the guests that will be at one, the other or perhaps both (i dont expect the likes of Mallory or Eva would be invited knowing Catherine so we might be having none of them featured at all in this update but thats fair when its a Catherine birthday week centred one). Also no dear old grandpa that weve seen yet so he will be wanting to give her his own version of the birthday bumps lol

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Just to be clear putting a bullet in Hunter's skull for fucking the sister as far I can go right now, right?

Also, will impregnation ever be available? Along with having a go with Lucia's mother?

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Just to be clear putting a bullet in Hunter's skull for fucking the sister as far I can go right now, right?

Also, will impregnation ever be available? Along with having a go with Lucia's mother?
Right, that's the end. Up next is Catherine's birthday. And no idea yet on impregnation or Lucia's mother.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

How would pregnancy work when each update roughly gives a weeks game time of events? You would need to think time jumps and endings for that. We all want to have a go of Lucias mother but we've no confirmation if the MC will ever meet her or not from the dev. I think given her strong connections its perfectly viable to have her organically enter the story (her daughter is there and if she finds out Hunter is on the scene she might show up in reaction to finding this out) but then its also not unrealistic to think she will forever remain as far away as possible from the family as she didnt as far as i know even attend her brothers funeral.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes