NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Ay am I going to see the old dude, I think its Hunter, fucking with the girls? I'd appreciate a reply. I can't do that, I just saw the dude groping ophelia and that dude is disgusting as fuck. I won't be able to handle seeing that dude.

Man, I've had a bad streak of games lately.

Last edited:

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Ay am I going to see the grandfather fucking with the girls? I'd appreciate a reply. I can't do that, I just saw the dude groping ophelia and that dude is disgusting as fuck. I won't be able to handle seeing that dude.
*Sigh* You can see that only in bad ends. And if you turn off NTR, then bad ends are closed for you - only good options.

But you will see him having sex one time much later in flashback scene, BUT not with present characters.

Reactions: NewMan2098

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Ay am I going to see the old dude, I think its Hunter, fucking with the girls? I'd appreciate a reply. I can't do that, I just saw the dude groping ophelia and that dude is disgusting as fuck. I won't be able to handle seeing that dude.

if you turn the NTR off you don't have to see him with the girls. He'll still try and they will be in scenes with him but you will always thwart him before he gets to do anything with the girls

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
*Sigh* You can see that only in bad ends. And if you turn off NTR, then bad ends are closed for you - only good options.

But you will see him having sex one time much later in flashback scene, BUT not with present characters.
Thanks dude, I just never saw a remove NTR button/notification and can't find it, you got directions? (and eww don't wanna see that old fart in general)

Reactions: johndoe19

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
I found it, yeah I didn't even continue the game past the convo at the dinner table with the old man, it just got me and I had to come here and find out. Thanks guys

Reactions: johndoe19

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

That depends on how clever (you think) you are. At least once a chapter (usually towards the end) you will be forced to make a choice. If you chose wisely, the game continues and you foil the old bastard. If you pick the wrong choice, it will be a bad ending in which Hunter has his way with the girl the event is focussed on. Don't worry, you will be given the option to return to the choice so you can make the right choice this time. But, if you're really smart, you just turn off the NTR switch in Hunter's room and you won't need to make a choice.

Congratulations, by the way, your bad streak is over with this one.

Derived

Apr 25, 2017

Catherine's Conundrum Teasers

In Chapter Eight, Catherine, wrestling with her situation with Amber, is informed that Brenna may have sexual experience with women but becomes enraged when she chooses the wrong time to ask her about it.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes