JuanDeag420

Sep 8, 2019
start in what way? it won't open when you double click the EXE or it gives an error?
No like in the game, I have finished all the objects in chapter 6, like everything is green, and I got a scene with Hunter at the end, but now nothing is happening, I have tried to sleep to next day and stuff, but nothing helps.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
For the Grandma talk
Ophelia and Hunter say her moms dead during her Hunter event and heres some words from PV God himself on grandma
Screenshot (357).png

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No like in the game, I have finished all the objects in chapter 6, like everything is green, and I got a scene with Hunter at the end, but now nothing is happening, I have tried to sleep to next day and stuff, but nothing helps.
Are you sure you downloaded the right version? Or that it is indeed chapter 6? What's the ending if I may ask?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In the replay it says chapter 6
You don’t get a replay of the current chapter. You’re playing it. You can only see the previous chapters...

Wait... next time someone asks for a save to see the gallery, why don’t we give them a complete save so they miss the final chapter?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes