dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
When is the next set of teasers?
Right NOW actually lol

so it IS Cath boys. Birthday girl got a lot of attention this update.

In Chapter Eight, Hunter attempts a sequel when he tries to takeover Catherine's Sex-Ed lessons.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Right NOW actually lol

so it IS Cath boys. Birthday girl got a lot of attention this update.

In Chapter Eight, Hunter attempts a sequel when he tries to takeover Catherine's Sex-Ed lessons.
Seems like a lot of focus for one character. Consider me apprehensive

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I know the meaning, that's why I said semantics and opinion and simply what I got from it. I couldn't stress that fact more, that scene simply didn't trigger in me any of feeling I look for in netori. I'm not looking and try to change the meaning across the board.
That's fair, you would prefer someone with a deeper connection to the woman. That needs to be done carefully unless you have an asshole protagonist.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey did Catherine undergo some physical changes?? She looks more more voluptuous now (Didn't play the last version intentionally so that I can take my time and enjoy a lot of content)

And doesn't Hunter hairstyle look a bit like the MC's?? Is he like trying to imitate him??

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

Hey did Catherine undergo some physical changes?? She looks more more voluptuous now (Didn't play the last version intentionally so that I can take my time and enjoy a lot of content)

And doesn't Hunter hairstyle look a bit like the MC's?? Is he like trying to imitate him??
i don't think so probably just the angle on that shot. And the last episode explains Hunter's hair and clothes

Reactions: moonstreak

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Status Update : 92%
Ok Dev i will admit, i am 100% confused lol.

I dunno what the hell is going on here, but i can already tell it's gonna be something ridiculous :ROFLMAO:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hunters schemes are always ridiculous to far fetched, but that's why they are so good lol.

it fits perfectly in the universe of the game.

My bet is he tricks sterling into the suit then tries to smash with you being unable to get out
a lot of us think it's Sterling too on the discord, but personally, it's waaay to tall even for sterling. i have a feeling it has a eyes for cameras and he is making sterling watch from another room again. unless we ignore size, then yeah, definitely sterling in there.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
My bet is he tricks sterling into the suit then tries to smash with you being unable to get out
That's a good guess, especially if you look at the picture where he is making faces and mocking someone that we can't see but it's possible he is mocking the robot with maybe Sterling in it lol.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
are you new to the game? i recommend playing it for the story and not just the CG.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes