Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
varies by Pat tier

lowest tier gets it 7 Days after release - which is about 10-12 days after 20$(assuming he gives it to them 5 or so days in advance) - If April 11 we get Hunters Teasers - Test Build should drop by 15ish - so all in all it'll be on f95zone by end of the month gg

Reactions: D Dog

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I got a quick question if a game updates and you already have it installed will the downloaded game update itself or do you have to re-download it just wondering

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you can't install ren'py games. you just download the game in it's entirety every time. some few developers do make an update version where you just overwrite the old files, but that's really rare.

your save still carries over since that is saved in different place on your computer. so unless dev states otherwise, you can just download the new versions and delete the old versions every time. you're still continue where you left off.

Reactions: SuddenReal

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
your save still carries over since that is saved in different place on your computer. so unless dev states otherwise, you can just download the new versions and delete the old versions every time. you're still continue where you left off.
While this is true for this game, you should be warned that there are ren'py games where this does not work. This is due to a change of stored variables and other changes in code that makes the save incompatible with the new version.

But again, this is not the case for this game. Any save works for this game. Just thought I should warn you in case you play another ren'py game and your save doesn't work anymore even though "some guy on the internet" said it would.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, that's why i said "unless dev states otherwire". you'll usually see in the OP something along the lines of "saves starting from XX chapter are no longer working".

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
So I take it shaving is not optional? I learned that there will be shaving later in the game, which would be disappointing if the player cannot opt out if they want. I personally prefer any form of pubes, with landing strip at minimum, but it sounds like it will be completely hairless for all female characters that had pubes. The lack of option is, indeed, disappointing but I can understand why a developer would not want to bother with that, because, while scenes with lower body exposures are limited, it can still add up considerably in terms of time necessary to render these scenes. Still, disappointing to see that not at least one female character will have any pubes left over from the sounds of it. :(

Regardless, What? Why? Games, what a great game, even in spite of shaving, that you have developed as I really love humor and bantering among the characters. :) Also, I thought you'd like to be aware that this game already have the honor of being on this list but I will have to add a note about this shaving when I have time to work on this list, adding games and details for each game, after I go on my summer break from college.

Keep up good work with this game and make us laugh! Good luck on future development. (y)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I take it shaving is not optional? I learned that there will be shaving later in the game, which would be disappointing if the player cannot opt out if they want. I personally prefer any form of pubes, with landing strip at minimum, but it sounds like it will be completely hairless for all female characters that had pubes. The lack of option is, indeed, disappointing but I can understand why a developer would not want to bother with that, because, while scenes with lower body exposures are limited, it can still add up considerably in terms of time necessary to render these scenes. Still, disappointing to see that not at least one female character will have any pubes left over from the sounds of it. :(
Most of this is inaccurate. There is a shaving event with a specific character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC does not shave every woman in the game. It is unavoidable though. I won't ruin it for you but rest assure you won't have to worry about that character being hairless for long

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
we don't know exact date, but it's suspected some time this month if there are no delays.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello just curious, is the NTR on this game netorare or netori? Because I hate the first but I love the second. Thanks in advance.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
One thing I noticed about this game is the abundance of pop culture reference and not just mainstream ones. There were some obvious reference to various games that were available throughout F95zone as well the various elements common among these games such as minigame (see: first sex scene with Eva).

In fact, some of the characters were likely intended by the author to be a pop culture reference or parody in themselves. For example, Erik was clearly a parody of infamous character from Big Brother in both personality and physical appearance. In another example, Lucia bear a striking resemblance to the protagonist Tamara from Tamaras Exposure (both have same hairstyle and are blonde) and they even share exhibitionist trait, a trait which they both gained from an accidental exposure and felt excitement from them afterward.

I have a sneaking feeling that Erik and Lucia may not be the only characters that were deliberate parody of respective character(s) from other games or other works.

One final word, though unrelated, but I hope we get to see that hotel clerk again in future chapters (protagonist getting her phone number would seem to indicate this is likely). She's cute and she better have pubes! ;)

Reactions: Ranma and JjJ5

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I have a sneaking feeling that Erik and Lucia may not be the only characters that were deliberate parody of respective character(s) from other games or other works.
I think Catherin is a reference to the ultra-religious girl from the start of NLT Media (back when they did comics).

But yeah, the whole game is a satire of these types of games.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes