NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
i've been saying that Catherine would make a great target this update. she plays such a big role this update. it'd be great to see her on the bad end side too.

though i can't say for certain. it's looking to point to the maid for now. the hunter teaser should give us the clue we need to make a more educated guess.
Yea, this update seems to be Catherine centered so it's possible she might be the REAL target Hunter is after, the maid might be a red herring, but at the same time, might not be, the mystery continues until the next teaser at least.

Ramar1234

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a current estimated release yet? Probably posted somewhere, but I'll be honest... to lazy to look.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
some time this month is the educated guess. unless something delays it. not official news, just what we think.

Reactions: Ramar1234

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there are many speculations, but i believe because Hunter some how knew that Sterling use to like her.

and we know Hunter would use any means he can to have leverage over Sterling. "how" he plans to use her against sterling is the mystery. we already know the "why" lol.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
...you really have to ask 'why' he brought in another young attractive woman into the house? :unsure:
But he specifically brought a girl, MC is familiar with. He has some kind of plan.
But I guess it is one of his scheme - "see how I steal your school friend" or something.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I wonder why Hunter hired a maid though
Well we know why the Dev brought in another hot girl, but as for Hunters motivation. IIRC the MC had a crush on her before and i am sure Hunter knows about this so he is trying to use that to his advantage to manipulate the MC or to just fuck with him like "see how i stole this girl you had a crush on from you" or something, my best guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: dartred

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah it was Sterlings school crush. Obviously this creates another hurdle for Sterling in so many ways as

a) trying to band your nearest and dearest when there is someone else regularly around to catch him doing naughty things is tough
b) Hunter knows if he can have his ways with her then it will create a psychological effect on Sterling
c) Sterling will feel compelled to seduce her furthering Hunters plan of continuing on the family legacy
d) she could create a ripple effect - can seducing the maid hinder his progress with the rest of the house? (Catherine could get jealous, Brenna onlyfans work in the house will be much more complicated, Ophelia has shown tendency to push Sterling away when he gets close to other girls around him)
e) When Sterling is seducing his old crush can he truly thus keep an eye on Hunters actions elsewhere as hes already keeping an eye on a lot of girls all at the same time and the old bastard is always scheming in the background for any and all girls.
f) Sterling having a crush on her yet her being a relative stranger means he is ripe for being duped if she is blackmailed into being a mole or distraction whilst he progresses said schemes.

There are loads of reasons Hunter is gonna benefit from adding in a maid, certainly even more so knowing she is his school crush vs random maid. Its all up to the dev which direction he takes this revelation and despite how it presents itself there will be hurdles even if most of the above dont happen - this first and foremost has NOT presented itself as a harem game. Most of the women he has banged do not know about the others or indeed who he has been seducing and even the ones which were free real estate like Eva, Amber and Mallory with little consequence on the surface level is creating issues with others around him whom he is seducing no less at the same time (Eva's loud orgasms annoy all but Brenna, Catherine loathes Mallory, Amber being with MC is causing Catherine to routinely outright lie to her best friend and so on). Cant wait to see more and i dont think weve long to wait now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People still talking about the ntr? There is more ntr talk here than actual ntr content in the game. I don't get why people are still complaining about something that is not even canon.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Who cares? Not only it's avoidable, it's not even canon. I don't even like ntr, I think it's a dumb fetish(no offense to ntr fans but I never got the appeal of it), but damn the people complaining about it in this game, sound really dumb.
I'm sure just like me, you spent enough time of this forum to know that people like to complain and hope to remove anything they don't like, no matter how little sense it makes even if sometimes it's the main fetish of the game for the people who do like it.

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
The fact its 100% not required to continue game, and is optional is the key thing that makes the entire NTR arguement stupid

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes