Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm sure just like me, you spent enough time of this forum to know that people like to complain and hope to remove anything they don't like, no matter how little sense to makes even if sometimes it's the main fetish of the game for the people who do like it.
Yeah that is true, the thing is that I don't even think the ntr is a main fetish here. I mean it's part of the game, but the game is more about the beta mc slowly turning into a chad and messing up all of Hunter's plans. If we removed all the ntr scenes the game would pretty much be the same since none of that stuff is actually part of the story.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah that is true, the thing is that I don't even think the ntr is a main fetish here. I mean it's part of the game, but the game is more about the beta mc slowly turning into a chad and messing up all of Hunter's plans. If we removed all the ntr scenes the game would pretty much be the same since none of that stuff is actually part of the story.
never said it's the main thing, it's definitely not. But I was just pointing out an example, like a game where the main fetish could be one thing, and people ask "why can't I avoid it?"

It's just endless.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
never said it's the main thing, it's definitely not. But I was just pointing out an example, like a game where the main fetish is one thing, and people ask "why can't I avoid it?"
Yeah that is pretty stupid, if you don't like a fetish and that fetish is the focus of the game, just find something else to play.

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
Just keep in mind that for too many people on this forum any (potential) LI even so much as acknowledging other peoples existence is defined as NTR...

You can find them in every thread, the only sane move is to ignore them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think pretty much every tag on this forum is up to debate at this point, people just use their own definitions.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Lol the fact that the game has NTR would mean the dev likes it and that he also understands that it's not for everyone hence it not being canon. But when newbies start whining about the NTR when clearly its is a big part of it is just idiotic.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Another final teaser should be this week followed by TEST release which shouldnt end up on here but if it does like last time. If you download test build DONT ASK WHY ALL PREVIOUS SCENES LOOK BLURRY AND BAD
I thought WWG's said that was a one time thing. That he managed to sort it out so it wouldn't happen again.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I thought WWG's said that was a one time thing. That he managed to sort it out so it wouldn't happen again.
Wasnt anything to sort out, Top Pats got testbuild with new chapter to test just the new chapter (since no choices or points restart not needed to replay old stuff) so old stuff was brought down in quality for smaller size. But somebody leaked it here.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I personally disabled NTR like I always do and that's it.

It is not like I hate NTR, but most of the time it cannot be even justified without either cuckoldry or dilf or some other ugly men. I mean if there were other male characters, that were the good guys - I would give the girls my blessings and be content with that. But most of the time it is some ugly ass fat men, old men and so on.

YEA wtf is Point and Click!?
We can argue over whether the game allows clicking on the screen or just allows menu selections:LOL: For me personally, p&c means the ability to select items on the screen (like wardrobe, character etc.). But some would argue that p&c requires character movement too.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
For my money, true Point-n-Click means
"anything made with the SCUMM engine that features a list of verbs you can click on,"
and nothing else.
Most of everything you do with a computer involves pointing at things and clicking on them. The reason it was called Point-n-Click was because it grew out of text adventures where you had to type the verbs and nouns with your keyboard, but with SCUMM you could point and click on the verbs and objects on screen. Once you no longer have verbs to click on, the term is basically moot.
(I know this wasn't really the point, but, by coincidence, I just read through the entire history of LucasArts games yesterday.)

I'm not a big fan of NTR, but the thing with this game is that the NTR is hilarious. It's exaggerated to the point of farce, and I just can't find it in me to feel genuinely cucked by it. It just makes me laugh. Plus, giant insertion and ahegao are always funny. It's a triple threat of comedy!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
and on discord he said he is still trying to come up with other anti-piracy measures. he hasn't confirmed what or if he will use one for this update. i wont be posting some of his ideas here because that can give people a head start on how to beat his anti-piracy.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
and on discord he said he is still trying to come up with other anti-piracy measures. he hasn't confirmed what or if he will use one for this update. i wont be posting some of his ideas here because that can give people a head start on how to beat his anti-piracy.
how long after test build does it release for the others?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes