What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
In fact, some of the characters were likely intended by the author to be a pop culture reference or parody in themselves. For example, Erik was clearly a parody of infamous character from Big Brother in both personality and physical appearance. In another example, Lucia bear a striking resemblance to the protagonist Tamara from Tamaras Exposure (both have same hairstyle and are blonde) and they even share exhibitionist trait, a trait which they both gained from an accidental exposure and felt excitement from them afterward.

I have a sneaking feeling that Erik and Lucia may not be the only characters that were deliberate parody of respective character(s) from other games or other works.
Tamaras Exposure was released six months ago, so that one is just a coincidence. Only Erik is a parody.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
So, you're saying is that you're such a fan of the game, you went back in time to put the reference in? Understandable.
Next thing you know, What? Why? Games will be adding a totally unironic reference to a future game about time machine that eventually get developed by somebody else. :oops: True story. :WeSmart:

-Robert Monotoli
The closeted pubes-stroking time-traveler

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
today is almost over. who wants to place their bets on what tomorrows teaser will be?

Will it finally be the Hunter teaser to signal this update is about to be releases

OR

Bet it's another girl and who?

personally, I'm betting on hunter because i'm putting hope into the update being soon lol.

Last update official release was Dec 27th. so we are getting pretty close to exactly 4 months since last release. I think that makes this update the longest in-between. though i want to add that i think judging by the teasers, this is gonna have some of most story to show for it. with catherine being like 70% of the focus this update lol. (exaggerating)

Reactions: FFTW and JjJ5

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hello just curious, is the NTR on this game netorare or netori? Because I hate the first but I love the second. Thanks in advance.
Both. NTR is heavily present as an toggable option but to see any of that you get a bad ending and the game reverts after those back to the decisions you messed up on even if turned on. As for Netori the MC is aware of the NTR antagonist wanting to bang all the women so i actively doing it himself instead leaving the old bastard getting none (which annoys the old bastard no end) as well as in other scenes involving another character where its about as Netori as you can get where MC literally goes out of his way to rub it into the face of the others he is banging the love interests.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Both. NTR is heavily present as an toggable option but to see any of that you get a bad ending and the game reverts after those back to the decisions you messed up on even if turned on. As for Netori the MC is aware of the NTR antagonist wanting to bang all the women so i actively doing it himself instead leaving the old bastard getting none (which annoys the old bastard no end) as well as in other scenes involving another character where its about as Netori as you can get where MC literally goes out of his way to rub it into the face of the others he is banging the love interests.
as someone who likes netori, I wouldn't call any of those scenes that. One in simply a netorare reversal, but for it to be netori much like netorare there's needs to be some emotional attachment from both npc. Hunter doesn't give a shit, and just want to bang. And the other one, is simply a stalker which is hardly "stealing her away", if she was never his to begin with.

Last edited:

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I think the netori is the one we fuck our aunt while her roommate watches through the teddy cameras he gave her.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
as someone who likes netori, I wouldn't call any of those scenes that. One in simply a netorare reversal, but for it to be netori much like netorare there's needs to be some emotional attachment from both npc. Hunter doesn't give a shit, and just want to bang. And the other one, is simply a stalker which is hardly "stealing her away", if she was never his to begin with.
Well that latter is a scenario where

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well that latter is a scenario where

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just didn't get much of a netori feeling out of it(which is why I didn't use it, but fine), like it wasn't meant to appeal to that fetish is all I'm saying or at the very least I didn't get enough of it as I never felt like I was stealing her away from Kevin, as I never saw him as a threat or felt her caring for him(she was just insecure when she wanted to date him). The reason I don't feel it's that, is very subjective. But it could change depending on how future interaction in that house go.

But that's the only "netori" scene in the game so far.

you right, reverse NTR was a bit silly(It's sometimes used when girls steals the mc in Japanese hentai, I believe tho to translation, so I used it wrong anyway). I just tried to come to terms with how I felt about it, and couldn't find a way for it to make sense for me.

On the other hand if Amber's mother(I believe her name is Kumiko) is married and we will get into her knickers it would be a different story.

But in the end it's I'm just arguing somewhat semantics/opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

kirua

Mar 4, 2018
Which game ! I loved it from start to finish, and the images are beautiful with great quality. Nevertheless a little disappointed with nipples and areolas, I wish they were bigger.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Netorare/Netori is not strictly about stealing away. It's about sexual jealousy.

The guy in love with the childhood friend and she ends up corrupted by the ugly bastard, that's NTR.

The husband no longer cares about his wife, they are both fucking other people, that's not NTR.

Reactions: MrJ

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Netorare/Netori is not strictly about stealing away. It's about sexual jealousy.

The guy in love with the childhood friend and she ends up corrupted by the ugly bastard, that's NTR.

The husband no longer cares about his wife, they are both fucking other people, that's not NTR.
I know the meaning, that's why I said semantics and opinion and simply what I got from it. I couldn't stress that fact more, that scene simply didn't trigger in me any of feeling I look for in netori. I'm not looking and try to change the meaning across the board.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes