IamJAG

May 14, 2020
What? Why? Games

Sorry mate, but can we just confirm that Hunters death will be painful, short (I don't feel like we need his ugly mug on screen for much longer, despite his being the antagonist of the game) and hilariously simple?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What? Why? Games

Sorry mate, but can we just confirm that Hunters death will be painful, short (I don't feel like we need his ugly mug on screen for much longer, despite his being the antagonist of the game) and hilariously simple?
Set on fire?.....Devoured by piranhas?......Torn apart by bengal tigers?....caught in the gears of a combine?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i mean, hunter isn't there for you. he's there for those that want him. those that want him play with NTR on those that don't, turn it off.

i can't understand why we can't just have a "every one wins" situation here.

and too add, i do expect his death to be very painful when it comes or an equivalent justice to it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i mean, hunter isn't there for you. he's there for those that want him. those that want him play with NTR on those that don't, turn it off.

i can't understand why we can't just have a "every one wins" situation here.

and too add, i do expect his death to be very painful when it comes or an equivalent justice to it.
I mean if i get to see him die in horrible ways...a lot then sure he can stay as long as he wants:LOL:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Heres his own words from the Discord on Hunter, if your on it you can see posts yourself :poop:

"The new complaint is that Hunter exists at all. People want a version of the game with zero conflict because they hate the villain I designed to be hated."

...also you fall into his target demo

"If I can get one NTR hater to jerk off to Hunter, I've done my job"

• Red Heart
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
How many acts are in the game currently, right now I don't know because I skipped, but I'm at an act where you meet tiff

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there are no acts, just volumes. we are at volume 7 with volume 8 expecting to drop this month.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
See that underlined part? Absolutely not a fact.
Actually, it is. I mean, the story is "get rid of Hunter". That's it. So, if you get rid of Hunter, there's no more story. Every good story needs an antagonist. The hero needs something to overcome. With Hunter gone, there's nothing left to overcome. And for those who say Drew will take his place, well, then we'll get "get rid of Drew" posts. You can't replace the bad guy with another bad guy, because that doesn't solve anything. On the contrary.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Actually, it is. I mean, the story is "get rid of Hunter". That's it. So, if you get rid of Hunter, there's no more story. Every good story needs an antagonist. The hero needs something to overcome. With Hunter gone, there's nothing left to overcome. And for those who say Drew will take his place, well, then we'll get "get rid of Drew" posts. You can't replace the bad guy with another bad guy, because that doesn't solve anything. On the contrary.
I thought the story was get out of debt. I don't like this idea that this entire vn is dependent on Hunter I mean he's just one part of it. Surely people don't believe this isn't worth it without Hunter right?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I thought the story was get out of debt. I don't like this idea that this entire vn is dependent on Hunter I mean he's just one part of it. Surely people don't believe this isn't worth it without Hunter right?
Have you even read the description?

"Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?"

The game would be fine without hunter but it would get stale a lot quicker, without any actual stakes what would sterling's motivation be to get as close to his family as he is doing now without coming off as rapey as hunter?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Have you even read the description?

"Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?"

The game would be fine without hunter but it would get stale a lot quicker, without any actual stakes what would sterling's motivation be to get as close to his family as he is doing now without coming off as rapey as hunter?
Wasn't making money with Sterling with videos Brenna's idea? Didn't Catherine ask Sterling too "teach" her? Wasn't it Lucia's idea to explore her kinks asking Sterling for help? I'll give you Ophelia though that was all Sterling. It would be like a reverse of those harem incest games instead of the mc going after the family the family is going after him.
He would have to keep hiding it from each of them until a certain point because each thinks their the only one doing it hell the bad ends could be them killing Sterling when they find out. But it is WWGs story he should not change anything.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes