Skode

Mar 9, 2020
They are dead ?
No, his father ran them off after finding out what happened and theyve not been welcomed since. His father himself is now dead though so the door is open for their return and literally no one (except maybe Sterling?) at the house has any grievances with them (as his old man never publicly shamed them or divulged what happened to Ophelia). I dont think however the any of the kids even Brenna were old enough to remember them last time they were around the family

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
well, i can't say 100%, but i think the maid is a VERY strong contender for Hunter scene. based on this teaser

Hunter basically putting her in a tough spot, but like i said. it could just be a normal part of the story and throwing us off suspicion of the real bad end.

i would like to think that with 80% done, i think the teaser after next aka the ones that should drop on the 11th will be the hunter teaser.
Yea but there were some teasers that also showed others could be potential targets as well. So i am not 100% sure.

Yea probably.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Question about Lucia how much do you think getting impregnated by her cousin/possible nephew would register on her Taboo kink?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Also forgot to say i am always wary when a party is going on, we saw Hunter is part of the party, so i wouldn't put it past him to try some shenanigans with some of the girls there.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
he has before. remember the last party in chapter 4?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do indeed, which makes me believe he wont just sit idly at this part and not do anything. Figuring this Hunter stuff before the actual chapter comes out is fairly fun, like trying to piece everything together from the previews. So far the best we got is him probably going after the Maid, but she could also be a red herring, maybe he has his sights actually set on someone else or maybe he will go after more than 1 girl. The plot thickens, just like Ophelias ass(seriously i feel like her hips get wider with each update, not that i mind lol).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i like figuring out who the next girl might be, because he makes it pretty damn hard to figure out.

on discord, we like to try and figure out who the next teaser is gonna be about. the day before. i've been right for a while because he's been on a pattern this update.

that patterns teasers is (minus side girls)

-> Ophelia -> Brenna -> Cath -> Ophelia -> Brenna -> Catherine ->

so i'm thinking Ophelia is next teaser unless it's thrown off by a side girl again.

i'm still hoping, that if the maid is a bait, it's Catherine. just because this update she plays such a big part in it. what other time to get her then on her big day / party. heck, he is already showing his ugly mug in 1 shot.

of course, that's if it's not a reverse bait and there is more then 1 bed end this update. maid AND cath/other girl.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So far the best we got is him probably going after the Maid, but she could also be a red herring
You're right. The whole thing might be a set up by Hunter to keep Sterling occupied.

i'm still hoping, that if the maid is a bait, it's Catherine. just because this update she plays such a big part in it.
I'm thinking it will cause Amber to blip on his radar, since judging on the reactions of everyone, it might be because some lezzy action between Catherin and Amber (by which I mean just a kiss, yes, I'm easily aroused). But then again, I think that would move things too fast with Amber (and Catherin).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You're right. The whole thing might be a set up by Hunter to keep Sterling occupied.
i've been saying this since she was introduced. she would make a GREAT distraction for hunter. even if she herself didn't know she was keeping Sterling busy for Hunter and only has good intentions.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
i've been saying this since she was introduced. she would make a GREAT distraction for hunter. even if she herself didn't know she was keeping Sterling busy for Hunter and only has good intentions.
My mind is also being going in this direction more and more, what if she is just a distraction? Hmm, i am stumped at the moment.
Also next preview should probably be more from Ophelia? Unless it's more from one of the side girls, maybe Lucia we haven't actually gotten anything from her so far, she kinda rides the line of being between the main/side girl of this game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, she is a bit lacking content so i have her written as a side girl for now. also she did get 1 teaser with the Sybian (that riding masturbation toy).

Reactions: JjJ5

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Judging by the screenshots. All the girls seem to have ridiculous bigs tits which is not for me. Is there any "small tits" girl you can choose in the game?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Judging by the screenshots. All the girls seem to have ridiculous bigs tits which is not for me. Is there any "small tits" girl you can choose in the game?
the little sister has modest breast. though you can't "choose" a girl. the game is linear. you just enjoy the story with the only choices being avoidable bad ends. even those choices can be turned off at the start of the game so there are no bad ends.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes