Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It's been awhile since I played, but she is the only one who knows about Hunter(I don't remember how much) so maybe she kinda assume the mc dealing with something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do wonder what they are drinking as it seems like their minds are already going astray. And Sterling is growing like on steroids. Probably Hunter is adding something which was heavily implied in the early chapters. Mom will ride him one way or another. She is already breaking.

I wonder if in the end

Reactions: JjJ5

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I do wonder what they are drinking as it seems like their minds are already going astray. And Sterling is growing like on steroids. Probably Hunter is adding something which was heavily implied in the early chapters. Mom will ride him one way or another. She is already breaking.

I wonder if in the end
I believe it's a from of aphrodisiac + hormones(Hunter loves pregnancy, and sudden lactation) and it's very luckily that hunter wants Sterling to be corrupted as well so giving him an extra "boost" is very luckily for whatever the end game will be.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I believe it's a from of aphrodisiac + hormones(Hunter loves pregnancy, and sudden lactation) and it's very luckily that hunter wants Sterling to be corrupted as well so giving him an extra "boost" is very luckily for whatever the end game will be.
Respect to Hunter then :ROFLMAO: It is kinda hilarious though.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
aww shucks :/

knowing hunter the horny bastard will prolly find a way lmao
I mean, the last scene with Brenna should make that clear + cath bj. He doesn't care about the state of their minds, the only think he needs is for them to not pay attention.

But at the same time I think it could be pretty funny if the "save her" choice will be her kicking him in the dick.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Cath is a dangerous individule when shes NOT trying to hurt somebody really. So if she is the hunter target (I think could be maid due to her teasers) she could FUCK HIM UP

Reactions: Arthur Curry

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
oh wait Lucia knows Hunters plan? oof no Hunter x Lucia scenes then
While it is true Lucia figured out Hunter's plan (on her own, I might add), I wouldn't exclude Hunter x Lucia scenes. Hunter is fine with her knowing, because, just like with Sterling, he knows she can't do anything do stop him and he's not interested in her. And the reason why he's not interested is because she seems "off". Just like Drew, she wasn't interested in sex, until time with Sterling "kickstarted" her, and once Hunter will find out, I'm sure she'll blip back onto his radar.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
While it is true Lucia figured out Hunter's plan (on her own, I might add), I wouldn't exclude Hunter x Lucia scenes. Hunter is fine with her knowing, because, just like with Sterling, he knows she can't do anything do stop him and he's not interested in her. And the reason why he's not interested is because she seems "off". Just like Drew, she wasn't interested in sex, until time with Sterling "kickstarted" her, and once Hunter will find out, I'm sure she'll blip back onto his radar.
just to add to this i'll say that Lucia may be the freakiest sexually out of all of them.
She pretty much blackmailed Sterling into letting her blow him in front of those two old dudes, threatening to stay there with them (and all that implies presumably) if Sterling refused and left the cabin.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Which will make her vulnerable against Hunter, even though she knows about him.
yeah exactly and as someone noted above Hunter doesn't care about their state of mind, so while there would have to be some kind of acknowledgment narratively of the fact that she is aware of what Hunter is trying to do, i don't think she is off limits as far as NTR scenes go.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
just to add to this i'll say that Lucia may be the freakiest sexually out of all of them.
She pretty much blackmailed Sterling into letting her blow him in front of those two old dudes, threatening to stay there with them (and all that implies presumably) if Sterling refused and left the cabin.
Her addiction to pushing the boundaries has escalated more and more on a weekly basis. She likes the idea of doing things shes not meant to do and gets off on the thrill of being watched or almost caught - the old bastard should be able to exploit this easy enough and whilst she takes shit from no one and is aware of him being an old letch its not gonna be hard to present her with evidence to blackmail her with. Failing that he also has leverage regarding his influence on her mother

Reactions: criestoomuch
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes