dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think it's a good chance that if next set isn't Hunters, the set after it has a good chance.

for those that don't know. Hunter sets are the last sets before update is complete. so we will know for sure that the week after hunter set is gonna release (for highest patreons at least).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i think it's a good chance that if next set isn't Hunters, the set after it has a good chance.

for those that don't know. Hunter sets are the last sets before update is complete. so we will know for sure that the week after hunter set is gonna release (for highest patreons at least).
He is already in the last photo of that batch of teasers so the old bastard aint too far off lol

• Haha
Reactions: GateC.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
He is already in the last photo of that batch of teasers so the old bastard aint too far off lol
And since there are two persons who aren't in that picture, along with two mothers who don't look that pleased... But that would be moving a bit fast... So, maybe Amber's mother? Guess we'll find out more next week.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, this is what i'm thinking too. he doesn't really show himself in the main story unless his segment is coming up. so that's why i think it's either next or the set after.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, last update we had 2 bad ends. even if just a mini bad end with no sexual content. we at least got to see the girls pregnant!

i'm hoping Cath also get a bad end. i mean, it's an update that seems to be centered around her. though it's looking to be the maid this update.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
And since there are two persons who aren't in that picture, along with two mothers who don't look that pleased... But that would be moving a bit fast... So, maybe Amber's mother? Guess we'll find out more next week.
I dont think that last pic teases who he has his sights on (though it does indeed seem to signify Teff is his next one from other teasers and maybe one for the birthday girl herself naturally given the occasion). As for the pic itself - i think its likely some forfeit or something that Amber is being made to do by Catherine infront of all the guests (theyre both the competitive ones after all) hence the reactions are mixed but no one seems keen on missing out on the action lol.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, I have been the straight guy that can admit that another guy looks good for too long not to say that DAMN does Sterling looks good with his hair down, all I can see when I look at him since he bulked up is fucking Clark Kent and this looks like a great change of look for him, he appears more relaxed this way... and I didn't notice he had his boner out in the image I'm referencing to say that... kind of awkward.

By the way DEV, the fitness trio looks amazing sincerely you have to find excuses to get those three to be on the same shot flexing often.

And my predictions for that last image are either lesbian kiss considering the teasers with Brenna and Cath a while back or they are tearing each other's clothes off on a match.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i love the game so far , and i m a real FAN of Avoidable NTR (shut it off) and got some laughts of Hunters bad events
the game have the ugliest antagonists if seen in many games so far Hunter and Kevin ....
i really hope we can save our loves from the grasp of those filthy NTRgonists (i hope we use the gun and finish Dads Job with Gun in his mouth i think i really hate Hunter/and kevin is annoying as fuck with the damn bears really hope for a permanent solution for him maybe "we tell on him for spying with cams and he get shipped to military school or something") for good with a happy pregnant Harem end

keep up the good work

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
i hope we use the gun and finish Dads Job with Gun in his mouth
Actually, that's the outcome of the NTR event from the last chapter. It doesn't end the way you would like, though, in case you want to check it out.

But yeah, I get what you mean. I really enjoy that we are able to outsmart the NTR antagonist. In too many other games, he is just untouchable, and even if we are able to outsmart him, it makes no difference, but rather feels like an insert for the "haters" to make them feel they are winning while it's just a meaningless side event. Here Hunter remains one step ahead (as he should since he's the villain), but we can still foil his plans.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes