Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Playing now and got the point where MC's mom has a date. You gotta respect Hunter that he has the same desire to protect the garden, though of course it is my garden.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
while waiting for the next release are there any games that have writing/dialogue that even comes close to Power Vacuum?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
while waiting for the next release are there any games that have writing/dialogue that even comes close to Power Vacuum?
If you like Starship Troopers, Spacecorps XXX is pretty funny, though I have to warn you, it has a shit load of (optional) kinks.

Reactions: JjJ5

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
i just thought about this, when Lucia and MC start sharing a bed does she not get suspicious when MC sleeps in Ophelia's bed?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
i just thought about this, when Lucia and MC start sharing a bed does she not get suspicious when MC sleeps in Ophelia's bed?
Nope, she just thinks to herself, fucking FINALLY I can sleep without him jerking off or me having to suck him

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's been awhile since I played, but she is the only one who knows about Hunter(I don't remember how much) so maybe she kinda assume the mc dealing with something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, Lucia and Sterling have an agreement, which is the only reason why she does it (before you say "I think there's another reason, hur-hur", I mean why she crosses that line). As far as she knows, there's no such agreement between Ophelia and Sterling so she has no reason to be suspicious (although it is one of those situations that she should have seen afterwards). But right now, she's not suspicious at all. And I have a feeling, if she were to find out, she'd encourage the whole thing, so the fact that none of those story lines crossed over yet, tells me she doesn't suspect a thing yet.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes