May 2, 2020
I just think it would be nice if people criticizing the game would stop using a word already well defined on this site. There are numerous games on this website that are grindy, requiring hours of mindless grinding; and it would be nice if people knew the difference between grindy and repetitious.

The early chapters of Power Vacuum are mildly repetitious like a book or television show can be; but you'd never say you were grinding the slow parts of War And Peace or The Wire. Now, for the people who don't care about the dialogue...yes, Power Vacuum is grindy. You'll have to grind a lot of word villains to get to the lewd scenes.
I not very care about what they say and I am not a Professional game expert.
The only thing I know is No matter which game author, they all pay a lot of time and energy for the game, just to bring entertainment to everyone. They are not easy. I think we should understand and support more. No matter what may make people comfortable or not in the game, you just choose your own preferences, don't force, and don't argue with the game author. These are unnecessary.Why don't we share more fun?

By the way, I like your game very much. I hope you can do better and better. have my best wish! :giggle: (y)
Sorry for my poor Ecglish,I will more practice.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019

The early chapters of Power Vacuum are mildly repetitious like a book or television show can be; but you'd never say you were grinding the slow parts of War And Peace or The Wire. Now, for the people who don't care about the dialogue...yes, Power Vacuum is grindy. You'll have to grind a lot of word villains to get to the lewd scenes.
It's only grindy if the writing sucks, yours does not. One of the few games where the lewds became secondary to the humor and buildup

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
hi, can someone tell me if there is a walktrhough of the current version ? i did find one for 0.5 but it's very confusing

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
ok ok ty guys , i was assuming you needed one since most of the games in here don't have a hint system, or it's not as good as a mod/writtten walkthrough.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
guys please stop saying the update is today. today is only the next set of teasers. the game wont come out until some time in April.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
guys please stop saying the update is today. today is only the next set of teasers. the game wont come out until some time in April.
oh dem got me excited for no reason bruh

also we need more kissing scenes - animated or stills pls if any patrons read this and agree with me please let the dev know coz kissing scene between Hunter and Brenna (older sister) was some hot stuff man

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Its actually impressive how non-patreons can literally make this stuff up, spread the misinformation and everyone take complete strangers at their word for it...

Reactions: Ahegao is best
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes