Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I forgot how hot they were with Ahegao on full display. We NEED them to show up in the story again - im really curious as to how well theyve aged. What better time to appear than a certain birthday party? theyre family after all lol.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss and JjJ5

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Now that I've gotten rid of the side portraits this game is starting to grow on me. I just wish there were more renders per scene. They look pretty stationary to me, just one image for quite a long time before switching..

BlackZoo

Sep 30, 2019
Now that I've gotten rid of the side portraits this game is starting to grow on me. I just wish there were more renders per scene. They look pretty stationary to me, just one image for quite a long time before switching..
But hands are free.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
then youd have to wait LONGER per updates and ppl here will go insane

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I forgot how hot they were with Ahegao on full display. We NEED them to show up in the story again - im really curious as to how well theyve aged. What better time to appear than a certain birthday party? theyre family after all lol.
I have no doubt they will, let's take out the obvious reason that they are family members on an incest game and remember that both Ember and the Catherine's other friend were mentioned way back in chapter 1-2 and then Amber appeared like 2 or 3 chapters later, and the other friend is gonna get introduced this coming update.

Also when MC started sleeping on Ophelia's bed she asked him if he wasn't interested in dating and MC responded with "I want to date Mallory" then she appeared 2 or 3 chapters next, the speed record goes to Eva as she was mentioned and almost immeadetely introduced but Brenna also pondered about another one of her friends when thinking about options go give MC some experience and she mentioned her by name so she is probably in the back burner for now.

What I'm getting at is that every character so far that has been named (even if just in passing) has appeared later in the story, I refuse to believe that a pair of characters that are so close to the main characters and important to the story (being part of the inciting incident even.) will not appear again later.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Tactical counter-cucking sounds like a worthy addition to the plot.
1608923295446.gif

Reactions: Skode

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Here you go, Annabelle and Keira.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Train of thought: 1. Wow I forgot how hot they were. 2. Love those ahegao faces. 3. ...no :poop:

I get that the scene is a flashback to what happened before PV's story starts, but even so. The thought of fucking that which Hunter has defiled just puts me off, regardless of how many years has passed since the three of them last hooked up.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm i wonder if next set of preview images will be the last ones, either second to last or last ones at this rate, it depends if they are based around Hunter, still not 100% sure who Hunter is after in this update? He might even be after more than 1 girl in this update, which is sure to fuck up Sterling lol, we already got to shoot him with a gun, next stage is a bazooka. Though personally if we don't run him over with a steamroller or a tank by the end of the game i will be mildly disappointed.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hmm i wonder if next set of preview images will be the last ones, either second to last or last ones at this rate, it depends if they are based around Hunter, still not 100% sure who Hunter is after in this update? He might even be after more than 1 girl in this update, which is sure to fuck up Sterling lol, we already got to shoot him with a gun, next stage is a bazooka. Though personally if we don't run him over with a steamroller or a tank by the end of the game i will be mildly disappointed.
well, i can't say 100%, but i think the maid is a VERY strong contender for Hunter scene. based on this teaser

Hunter basically putting her in a tough spot, but like i said. it could just be a normal part of the story and throwing us off suspicion of the real bad end.

i would like to think that with 80% done, i think the teaser after next aka the ones that should drop on the 11th will be the hunter teaser.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
well, i can't say 100%, but i think the maid is a VERY strong contender for Hunter scene. based on this teaser

Hunter basically putting her in a tough spot, but like i said. it could just be a normal part of the story and throwing us off suspicion of the real bad end.

i would like to think that with 80% done, i think the teaser after next aka the ones that should drop on the 11th will be the hunter teaser.
were these shared on F95?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes