Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
ok, cutting straight to the chase, the script in this VN is the funniest thing i have read in quite a while. Its the first VN i have played where i have been openly laughing every time play it. Its bloody hilarious, to the Dev(s) you are damn good at what you do. It is simply brilliant, i havent been able to put it down over the last few days since i discovered it.

I am playing with NTR off as i didnt haven any interest in seeing Hunter who looks like a cross between and old Phil Mitchell and a baked potato get it on with anyone.

There hasnt been a dull moment from the start and i cant wait for the next chapters.

Great work, and i mean really great work (y)

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
ok, cutting straight to the chase, the script in this VN is the funniest thing i have read in quite a while. Its the first VN i have played where i have been openly laughing every time play it. Its bloody hilarious, to the Dev(s) you are damn good at what you do. It is simply brilliant, i havent been able to put it down over the last few days since i discovered it.

I am playing with NTR off as i didnt haven any interest in seeing Hunter who looks like a cross between and old Phil Mitchell and a baked potato get it on with anyone.

There hasnt been a dull moment from the start and i cant wait for the next chapters.

Great work, and i mean really great work (y)
leave review if can (y)

Reactions: Budgy75

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but is there any unavoidable NTR in this game? And if there is, does it go as far as sex or is it just groping and the like?

My impression from the front page is that there's a NTR toggle switch, but I don't know if that just hides NTR scenes that are otherwise still happening in the background of the story.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but is there any unavoidable NTR in this game? And if there is, does it go as far as sex or is it just groping and the like?

My impression from the front page is that there's a NTR toggle switch, but I don't know if that just hides NTR scenes that are otherwise still happening in the background of the story.
No, all NTR is avoidable. It's sort of a punishment if you choose the wrong path.

Reactions: thealucid

Agul

Jun 19, 2017

The game proceeds in a linear fashion but every so often comes to decisions which consist of two choices. One choice continues the story whilst the other proceeds to a bad ending; this is where the NTR content is. Once you have seen a bad ending, you are immediately reverted back to the choice so you can pick the other choice and continue the game. In this way, the NTR content is both avoidable and thus far considered "non-canon" for lack of a better term.

The NTR content seems to become more extensive with every update, including sex with the more recent updates.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

That horse is so dead it's grandkids are wondering what you're doing over it's grave hitting the headstone repeatedly.

Haha but yeah, totally avoidable if you turn off the switch. You still get scenes where you come kinda close but the option that makes things go wrong won't appear anymore. With the switch on you can also avoid it but it can still happen if you pick the wrong choice. Said choices are fairly obvious, though(He says, flashing back to the one time he picked the wrong one and scarred himself for life). The scenes won't happen at al in the backdrop, either, if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: thealucid

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That horse is so dead it's grandkids are wondering what you're doing over it's grave hitting the headstone repeatedly.

Haha but yeah, totally avoidable if you turn off the switch. You still get scenes where you come kinda close but the option that makes things go wrong won't appear anymore. With the switch off you can also avoid it but it can still happen if you pick the wrong choice. Said choices are fairly obvious, though(He says, flashing back to the one time he picked the wrong one and scarred himself for life). The scenes won't happen at al in the backdrop, either, if that wasn't clear.
i'm curious, which choice was not the obvious one for you?

in the drinking game, i had not seen the princess bride. so i didn't have any context to work with.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes