JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The Grand Father, 'Hunter'; literally looks like death warmed up. Asking his grandson the MC to smell him? No thanks. Some nice touches of humour throughout though. (y):coffee:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is interesting but is not right that a NTR scene leads to game over!
If a player can choose NTR stuff, the game has to get it done!
In this case the NTR path must go on, and it must not stop abruptly with a game over… otherwise don't insert any NTR content!
The NTR isn't a path, it's just used as a scene and isn't canon to the story. It's not an actual route and the tag is only there to stop people whining.

It does say that in the description.

This is NOT an NTR game.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I really love this game,render is great,except the grandfather.
It should not be game over when you choose NTR path,turly.
:eek: Grandfather looks so ugly,it feels werid that NTR happend with grandfather.
I mean,maybe make a new character ,like father’s brother,uncle would be better.
It‘s a completely torture to have NTR with the grandfather ,with a so ugly man:cry: .
Ntr fans so sad.
Seems like the Cucks got cuckolded by the NTR tag.
rrh62jd6xn_l.jpg

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hard to enjoy the game with that face and ntr tag even if its avoidable. So many games these days try to combine vanilla and ntr which results in some half assed shit. Better to go all the way in with one of those genres and stick to it.

Reactions: tappp92

Lightning95

Dec 23, 2018
"So there is no NTR as long as you don't investigate the sex sounds you can clearly hear from that room?" Is where my mind went for a sec. That kind of "avoidable NTR" in some games (not saying this one) doesn't make sense to me since it still happens, you just didn't watch.
I 100% agree, it's so stupid...

Reactions: pappypop

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game is most wellcome here, come, come join your NTR brothers and become a great masterpiece of mastrubation.
It's not an NTR game, don't get excited. The NTR is game over and not an actual path. It's not part of the story.

Hard to enjoy the game with that face and ntr tag even if its avoidable. So many games these days try to combine vanilla and ntr which results in some half assed shit. Better to go all the way in with one of those genres and stick to it.
Thing is it IS vanilla.

The NTR is game over and the tag is there because people would whine about it if it wasn't.

It's not an NTR game with a full path, it's barely a thing.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Thing is it IS vanilla.

The NTR is game over and the tag is there because people would whine about it if it wasn't.

Not sure who to believe: you or developer who wrote this "Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?" I don't know how to understand it other than this game having two routes in future.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's not an NTR game, don't get excited. The NTR is game over and not an actual path. It's not part of the story.

Thing is it IS vanilla.

Was afraid of this, had to give it a go but this is going straight in the trash.. could have some potential if there was actual NTR in the game though.. Another win for the vanilla army :/

Reactions: Parthornax and MrJ

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Not sure who to believe: you or developer who wrote this "Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?" I don't know how to understand it other than this game having two routes in future.
No NTR whatsoever, just the run of the mill pointless vanilla/harem/incest grind for scenes thing :/

Reactions: Parthornax and MrJ

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
"So there is no NTR as long as you don't investigate the sex sounds you can clearly hear from that room?" Is where my mind went for a sec. That kind of "avoidable NTR" in some games (not saying this one) doesn't make sense to me since it still happens, you just didn't watch.
Wait, I think there is some misunderstanding.
I was talking about two stories, non-NTR one and main+NTR one. So NO "sex sounds" in non-NTR route.

NTR route is alternate not true ! So for non-NTR player, NTR really never happened. "plausible deniability"

Reactions: MrJ

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game says NTR is not canon to the story and NTR in game gives game over.

All NTR is completely avoidable(you have to choose to see it) and noncanonical.
That's in the description. NTR isn't part of the main story.

I don't mind if you don't listen, carry on and play but don't complain when it isn't what you want.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game ! Nice first update ! The three girls are gorgeous on their own way.
Brenna is my favorite tho :cool:
=> On my watchlist :)

Reactions: ubblesnop
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes