ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Brenna is STUNNING.
A lot of too-familiar ideas, but holy mother of god, I'll be tuning in for Brenna.

Reactions: zh

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The NTR seems more satirical commentary than actual gameplay to me...the "rival" is literally a super-creep and when he has interaction with the MC he tells him "see boy, you're just like me after all"...his "seduction" methods are basically creeper methods...combined with things like the commentary before the mom's door at night, it's basically a critique of the standard "teen creeper" game setup. The women have a degree of agency, value their privacy, consent is important and the MC has some degree of ethics. While the rival does not, but is relatively easily thwarted. The rival stays in the picture to serve as a moral "warning" to the MC, to think through the consequences of pursuing the women in the household.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good plot, good renderings. But, I think is need to continue the NTR option without GAME OVER for those who like NTR. For example, it would be interesting for me to deepen grandfather’s relationship with his family ;)
You are missing the fact this isn't an ntr game, the ntr is a game over for a reason it's not meant to be a path.

Apr 26, 2018
Apparently the old burn unit guy has already been drilling the Mom/His daughter for quite some time,hence the "Daddy-Daughter weekend" reference. So is it really NTR if he's already slept with her before?
I thought so too at first, but I'm pretty sure he is talking about cleaning up after OTHER people's Daddy-Daughter weekends, as it is mentioned in the context of him working as a park ranger.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The NTR isn't a path, it's just used as a scene and isn't canon to the story. It's not an actual route and the tag is only there to stop people whining.

It does say that in the description.

This is NOT an NTR game.
I appreciate your willingness to help those understand but some chose not to yes the game has an NTR tag that's to warn those that don't like NTR but before the game even begin the robot tells you its avoidable and your choice to watch it but it is not CANON those are the exact words said by the Dev, I don't understand what people are on here complaining about if your looking for NTR look somewhere else this games not for you because getting NTR'd means you lose game over it's like real life once your wife or girlfriend cheats on you the relationship is considered over even if you try to make it work because she'll never respect you as she once did and you'll never trust her as you once did with just one of those mentioned above your not in a relationship but you'll be missing two or more no matter what

• Angry
Reactions: SAMASH112

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
YAY, another free-roam grind game. This is exactly what the community wanted and even needed, I feel.

It's so much fun, repeating the same thing over and over and over again. Gosh, I love it.

You're an insightful and informed developer. Congratulations

For fuck sake.

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Using the Mac version here. Whenever I try to visit Brenna either at the pool or in her room later when she's alone, the game goes directly to the main screen. Also, no big deal but wish I could rename the characters. Seeing the name "Brenna" triggered some thoughts from a past relationship! Some were wild and crazy... some were... ugh.

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Looks promising, have not played yet but at least we see some fresh faces for a change instead of the same old-same old! As with the faces I'm looking forward to some fresh content as well! Thank you for your efforts so far. I'll be watching this one.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Need a little help from NTR fans. Does the fetish depend on the attractiveness of the character doing the cucking? Meaning, if the guy is good looking does it help the fetish more than if he looks like say... someone who escaped the Intensive Care Burn Unit?

Because this is who is cucking you guys... :oops:
I'be said before that many people don't even understand that the fetish the have is for women to be degraded.

That's why these guys in "NTR" are almost always ugly fats guys or thug blacks. The woman is being degraded, I don't think I've ever seen an example where it is some guy who is simply better looking and more successful than the MC.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
All NTR is completely avoidable(you have to choose to see it) and noncanonical.
Then there's no NTR as long as I play dumb and look the other way... but it keeps happening... ok I'm out, at least until it's really avoidable. :(

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i like ntr games but this one has an ugliest character i have ever seen, in the future updates if the dev would consider a ntr path with this guy, omg i dont wanna see :)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes