Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
the 'ntr' tag is useless, it is not even interesting to see the bad NTR endings because after the scene the Game Over screen will come out. Why add NTR if you only want it to make short bad endings and only one true route? Meh, the concept is badly raised and will bore some players, those who came by the NTR some will be disappointed

Reactions: greenp

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I quite liked this, even tho i am confused as to why NTR game-overs you, i hope the creator reworks the game so you have to home alone the old cunt otherwise he gets corruption points towards the chicks.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I hate it when a dev does that, give's you the option for NTR but in doing so give's you a game over. Why don't a dev try this with an incest game, if you choose to fuck your own mother it's a game over with the message saying sick fuck.

OnT: Yeah this game should not have NTR tag, it has the NTR scene's(barerly) but if it doesn't lead to more there is no point in keeping that tag. It's gonna confuse a lot of NTR fan's, i think the dev hate's NTR judging by the game over's.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I hate it when a dev does that, give's you the option for NTR but in doing so give's you a game over. Why don't a dev try this with an incest game, if you choose to fuck your own mother it's a game over with the message saying sick fuck.

OnT: Yeah this game should not have NTR tag, it has the NTR scene's(barerly) but if it doesn't lead to more there is no point in keeping that tag. It's gonna confuse a lot of NTR fan's, i think the dev hate's NTR judging by the game over's.
pretty much, I don't even like NTR and i would still love for the game to have a race between who will corrupt the girls first, or messing with each others corruption attempts

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Okay, since there are no "optional NTR" or "avoidable NTR" tags I can use, I've talked to a moderator about removing the NTR tag. They brought up the fact that removing the NTR tag would just bring in even more people complaining about the presence of NTR. I agreed with them. So I've added this giant disclaimer to the OP:

This is not an NTR game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the bad endings.
All NTR is completely preventable(you have to choose to let it happen) and are noncanonical parts of the bad endings.
No NTR happens without your consent.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
I love the renders. Brenna is hot af. Just sad that NTR functions as a game over rather than a plot device. Either way, best of luck with future developments!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Okay, since there are no "optional NTR" or "avoidable NTR" tags I can use, I've talked to a moderator about removing the NTR tag. They brought up the fact that removing the NTR tag would just bring in even more people complaining about the presence of NTR. I agreed with them. So I've added this giant disclaimer to the OP:

This is not an NTR game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the bad endings.
All NTR is completely preventable(you have to choose to let it happen) and are noncanonical parts of the bad endings.
No NTR happens without your consent.
All NTR is completely preventable(you have to choose to let it happen)
Yeah saying it doesn't happen if you don't look just doesn't work.
It makes the non NTR player feel like Schrödingers Cuck.
If I open the door and see a love interest get railed, what would make me think it doesn't happen when I let the door closed? Nothing!
Even if it isn't intended to happen if you don't look, that doesn't really translate into gameplay.
As HoboCop86 said "Yeah saying it doesn't happen if you don't look just doesn't work."

Hopefully you can implement (revise) that scene in a future update.

Last edited:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I have no idea what that photo is supposed to be or what scene you think I should revise or implement. Have you played the game?

Anyway, I thought Hobocop's comment was referring to a different kind of "avoidable NTR". Some games have the MC wake up to the sounds of sex and the player is presented with a choice to investigate or go back to sleep. That sounds like the kind of "not happening if you don't look" gameplay he is talking about. No character in my game is getting NTR'd when you're not looking.

Last edited:

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
But why add NTR to this game? It is a waste of scenes considering that all NTR scenes will be Game Over scenes without continuity, practically no one will want to play those scenes, not even people who like NTR. You better save your effort and just make the game you want to do with the MC saving the girls, the vast majority of vanilla fans will not play the NTR endings and the NTR fans will not feel comfortable playing non-canonical scenes that are Game Over and have no consequences, the concept is poorly raised and is not favorable for any side

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Okay, so I made a poll on my Patreon. If the majority of people interested in the game are really in favor of it, I'll remove all NTR:

I don't know if any of you have read the thread on f95zone, but the inclusion of NTR seems to be causing nothing but dissension. I haven't seen a positive mention of it anywhere and there are quite a few pro NTR people in that thread. So, I thought I'd poll you eight to see if there's a silent faction in favor of it or if I'm wasting my time. The game wouldn't functionally change. Hunter would still be in the game. He'd still be challenging the MC. The scenes up for omission would be the NTR bad endings that explicitly show what happens. The Hunter events would instead be a one way street taking you to the canonical ending where you vanquish Hunter.
I'll let the thread know how that turns out.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
But why add NTR to this game? It is a waste of scenes considering that all NTR scenes will be Game Over scenes without continuity, practically no one will want to play those scenes, not even people who like NTR. You better save your effort and just make the game you want to do with the MC saving the girls, the vast majority of vanilla fans will not play the NTR endings and the NTR fans will not feel comfortable playing non-canonical scenes that are Game Over and have no consequences, the concept is poorly raised and is not favorable for any side
Basically this, just seems like a waste of time.

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
Okay, so I made a poll on my Patreon. If the majority of people interested in the game are really in favor of it, I'll remove all NTR:

I'll let the thread know how that turns out.
Dude you don't have to do that, look Im not into NTR too but from what I've seen from the game you can go through the whole thing without seeing any. I like how you made it optional and give some satisfaction to the other side even if it's not much, atleast you still tried right? Just continue what you're doing, if people are still bitchy about NTR then that's their fault for not reading the all caps "NTR ROUTE" when the option is given.

Reactions: MrJ and Ozygator

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Dude you don't have to do that, look Im not into NTR too but from what I've seen from the game you can go through the whole thing without seeing any. I like how you made it optional and give some satisfaction to the other side even if it's not much, atleast you still tried right? Just continue what you're doing, if people are still bitchy about NTR then that's their fault for not reading the all caps "NTR ROUTE" when the option is given.
I tend to agree with this.
I also don't think the current story would work without Creepy McGramps doing Creepy Oldman things. So you'd be wasting a bunch of time re-writing the story.

On an similar note though some things do need reworking namely the visting mom in the tv room stuff. I can't recall how many events that was but it was clearly 18 too many.

Reactions: Ozygator

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
I tend to agree with this.
I also don't think the current story would work without Creepy McGramps doing Creepy Oldman things. So you'd be wasting a bunch of time re-writing the story.

On an similar note though some things do need reworking namely the visting mom in the tv room stuff. I can't recall how many events that was but it was clearly 18 too many.
Exactly, I already like the story so far, its not exactly terrible and slightly original (atleast its not a regular horny son corrupts family the end, but rather a slightly horny son competes with grandad to corrupt family, so points for some originality), and yeah I hate the grind fest

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Hunter would still be doing creepy things, you would just cockblock him every time. I don't think anything would have to be rewritten since the game would play exactly the same if you were ignoring the bad endings.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hunter would still be doing creepy things, you would just cockblock him every time. I don't think anything would have to be rewritten since the game would play exactly the same if you were ignoring the bad endings.
I guess i see where you're coming from about not needing a full rewrite. I don't feel his actions would make sense without consquence and because i see video games as an interactive medium just hitting people with the "Game Over" screen isn't something i see people enjoying (not that they enjoy NTR even with the massive don't click here text).

I just don't feel his actions would make a whole lot of sense without consquence and would turn the game more in a comedy/parody nature than a struggle to become Patriarch of a Harem.

Reactions: D-Vine and Ozygator

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
In favor of the NTR, voted on your Patreon. I feel like a lot of the reason there's not much vocal support for the NTR is because largely whenever people on here rally for it it brings the anti-NTR crowd if the game isn't STRICTLY NTR (and sometimes even then but w/e) and then all of a sudden there's fifteen pages of internet people yelling at each other and then the mods come in and nobody listens and nobody (at least not me) wants that. I like what you're doing and the direction of the game, I like the idea of Hunter being an ever present danger and the stakes ramping up as you both corrupt the girls vis-a-vis both MC and Hunter's scenes getting more explicit as you both wear down the women of the house and get them used to lewder things. Great game though, I look forward to seeing it come out great regardless of what you decide to do but make the game you want, this shit belongs to you, don't bow to people telling you how to make your product. If you build it they will come.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Okay, so I made a poll on my Patreon. If the majority of people interested in the game are really in favor of it, I'll remove all NTR.
Well, that is drastic.
Have you considered expanding those bad endings by turning them into actual good sex scenes? That way there would still be a bunch of game overs but not the kind people hate getting and the NTR tag would be well-deserved. Seems like a win-win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love
Reactions: greenp and MrJ

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Why not make a main path and an optional NTR that can continue without game over. (a bit like "babysitter" for example). (y)

Reactions: MrJ

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I am a fan of NTR, this game would feel more competitive and interesting if there were 2 routes (love route and NTR route), but personally I do not see it interesting to play an NTR Game Over scene that has no continuity, this does not seem like a competition for being the man of the house, this is actually a story of the hero defeating the old man

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes