Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Then there's no NTR as long as I play dumb and look the other way... but it keeps happening... ok I'm out, at least until it's really avoidable. :(
No, it's an actual "pick this and THIS happens" choice. it says it in the text for the choice FFS.

With that being said, good riddance if you want to pass this one up without even trying the game because you have a weak personality. This is one of the best written and funniest games (in a good way) that I think I have ever seen on F95.

Reactions: D-Vine

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh boy I SURE LOVE TO REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER and OVER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
again! Its so much fun! Game is super fun and super LONG. Amazing!
So.. Don't.

G.D people are surely entitled still on F95 I see.

Look, it's simple folks, if you don'tlike a game, because of the grind, or a category in it you don't like, then DON'T PLAY IT. Life isn't how you want, those adults out there learn to deal with the things they don't like, and not endlessly whine and bitch about it, because most people don't want to be around people who do nothing but whine and bitch all the time.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I am a fan of NTR, this game would feel more competitive and interesting if there were 2 routes (vanilla route and NTR route), but personally I do not see it interesting to play an NTR Game Over scene that has no continuity, this does not seem like a competition for being the man of the house, this is actually a story of the hero defeating the old man
The last part nailed the story so far.

The "NTR" is simply the foil to move the story along. As I said in an earlier post the 'tag' is simply to let all the "can never lose at life" personality types know its in here, but even with it 100% avoidable without direct player choice (that is explicitly called out beforehand) I see the weak whingers are still enforce in the thread.

Personally I'd prefer to finish the game based on original dev story idea and then if there was enough support a more fleshed out NTR option could be done. This could be as simple as 2-3 more rendered screens actually showing nudity, groping and sex, so the NTR fans would have a bit of a reason to play, or at least not be as disappointed.

I don't want the game split, like Babysitter was, into X number of paths and that delayed the entire game quite a bit.

Reactions: greenp and D-Vine

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I like the idea of the "expanded NTR-Gameovers". So NTR Fans could enjoy the scenes, and the vanilla guys would be safe to not see anything that would burn their eyes ;-)

And it makes it way more interesting that the guy who seduces your girls are an ugly son of a gun. Like the dev said, it's no big deal if superman steals your girl.

EDIT:
Brenna and Ophelia are hot as hell. They really need some (NTR) love! ;-)

EDIT 2:
The gameover with every NTR scene is really not necessary. It's way too harsh, because corrupting the girls takes longer than just one or two moves. So if Hunter wins one "round" you could easily make it up win the next corruption rounds.

I think the whole "gameplan" is just perfect for a vanilla AND NTR game.
You have a strong enemy on your way to corrupt the girls. If you win, you have a harem, if you loose, he fucks the girls.
With some proper NTR warning, everbody would be happy.

But these are just my thoughts and suggestions :)

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm intrigued for this game, looks promising but turn me off a bit that thing about game over by NTR. Actually I hated "Babysitter" for that, when you choose a lot the NTR path you get a "game over" from nowhere, when the non-NTR path still has content. Simply you could erase completly the "game over" by NTR and make the game just end where the non-NTR path or where the original story ends.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I want to clarify that the idea that your game has NTR is not a bad idea, but the execution of your idea for NTR is quite bad, I have the impression that you don't like the NTR and you have added it to your game anyway, for example, in the game 'Big Brother' a Game Over screen does not appear when Eric achieved his goals

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
No, it's an actual "pick this and THIS happens" choice. it says it in the text for the choice FFS.

With that being said, good riddance if you want to pass this one up without even trying the game because you have a weak personality. This is one of the best written and funniest games (in a good way) that I think I have ever seen on F95.
Easy, I have nothing against the game, or underestimate, to tell the truth several comments that I read showed that if you wanted to avoid the content NTR you could not see it but still happened (there are some games that are), however if the content can be prevented from happening I have no problem and thank you for the clarification.
"
As for the comment of the weak personality, I think that this other one, is not that one has a "weak personality" (is only a game), I just believe that NTR is a fetish like any other, some like it, others do not (like incest or bestiality) and in my case I do not like it, it is that simple.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
AHHHHH the only thing I hate about this site the NTR Bitching .honestly they need to make rules against this it's really anoying your not even gonna see the shit if you don't want to there are hundreds of games on this site without NTR STOP CLICKING THE ONES THAT DO ONLY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM.

Reactions: MrJ

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
But on a good note you have done a great job with this game so far it's interesting and looks good and is also well written was a tiny bit repetitive but not a quarter as bad as "The Foot of the mountains " that game feels like homework with shitty rewards after all the effort. It really helped that you gave almost all the scenes new dialogue each time.. can't wait to see what lies ahead

Reactions: Easy Pete

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hunter would still be doing creepy things, you would just cockblock him every time. I don't think anything would have to be rewritten since the game would play exactly the same if you were ignoring the bad endings.
I really like the beginning of your game and I'm curious to see what you will create to keep the little hype around your game.

If I can give my opinion you should keep the "NTR" (it's pretty vanilla since we see nothing except soft preliminary and when I say soft it's REALLY soft) because it creates a good "bad ending" screen. If you cockblock him where is the interest ? we already do it in the "good pah" so if the "bad ending" path do the same thing it's useless I think.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Good game, although too much grinding for my taste, a story-mode option would be great because doing the same thing dozens of times isn't fun and it doesn't make much sense (women won't have sex with you just because you watered the plants dozens of times so why apply such mechanic here when we can get straight to erotic scenes?).

Reactions: meigame and Vasilji

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wouldn't it be easier to just smother grandpa with a pillow? Or bash his brains in with a hammer, if you're more inclined? The only problem then would be getting rid of his stanking body. (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As any sweet innocent preacher's little loly dolly ginger spring breaker poster child would say => GiT ;)!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes