balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
That was done in photoshop.

When 2% of your game is responsible for 98% of the negative feedback, being diplomatic seems like a decent venture.

Anyway, the poll was a landslide in favor of NTR. I will continue the game as planned with the addition of an NTR on/off switch that basically turns Hunter into the same level of threat as Wile E. Coyote.
Does this mean that the game will get actuall NTR content finally, or was the poll about just keeping the lackluster GO scenarios?

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
I can't argue with a weird feeling you have that I'm selling something. Making an analogy where I compare my game to a car is a bad sign to you? Whatever. I'll let my game speak for itself.

And saying my game is a cash grab is such a strange claim. If this game was a scam, I would be the one getting scammed. I worked for months on this. Hundreds upon hundreds of hours. To even get to minimum wage I'd need(roughly) 65 times
the amount I've made so far.
This game is awesome! Nothing is for everyone, but just know that there are and will be plenty of others that will love and enjoy your game. I love that you have some of the awkwardness of being attracted, but not in a seriously perverted way, that the MC TRULY loves the girls and wants to protect them first and foremost!

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
I can't argue with a weird feeling you have that I'm selling something. Making an analogy where I compare my game to a car is a bad sign to you? Whatever. I'll let my game speak for itself.

And saying my game is a cash grab is such a strange claim. If this game was a scam, I would be the one getting scammed. I worked for months on this. Hundreds upon hundreds of hours. To even get to minimum wage I'd need(roughly) 65 times
Dude you just need to ignore 90% of the community on here they are all toxic because they have been hurt before kinda of like a relationship they have been betrayed by so many devs I dont think there is a point but to name a few Scumdrops springs to mind so just do your thing haters gonna hate. The more you put in the more you will get out in terms of a following and financial support I am sure :)

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
And I hate how the toxicity ruins artistic visions. those who don't want NTR in the game won't admit it but they clicked on those NTR choices meaning they wanted to see it and if you didn't click on them and you're still crying you need to grow up. If I was the developer I would have told you to kick rocks.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Can I say Yes, please for: Give Gramps a huge, grotesque cock and have him really stretch out little sis during that game-over yoga scene.

Reactions: Teflonmike

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Well you guys do realize that withe the NTR turned off the game literally has no challenge youll just be reading a book.

And I hate how the toxicity ruins artistic visions. those who don't want NTR in the game won't admit it but they clicked on those NTR choices meaning they wanted to see it and if you didn't click on them and you're still crying you need to grow up. If I was the developer I would have told you to kick rocks
Congratulations! You've now learned that some people like to read books as opposed to trying to interact with them. Furthermore, that some people can't read or compulsively click without thinking about consequences.

Honestly, people like you are almost just as bad as the OMG NO NTR!!!111one people who don't know how to read or comprehend the little things. You sit there and act like you have any higher moral ground when you're essentially doing the exact same thing, except coming from the opposite direction.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Isn't the on/off switch pointless, since all NTR results in an auto game over anyway? NTR fans, are you even satisfied with the NTR in this game? It's usually one really zoomed out shot of groping that you can hardly see. It's really the game overs that are the issue, they really have no place since they throw the tiniest of crumbs to ntr fans and game overs frustrate everyone. Unless there is a real commitment to having a real NTR route in the game, everyone's going for the off switch anyway, I don't think those shots are hot enough to justify having to reload anyway.

Let me know, ntr fans, am I off base here? I know if it were a case with my kink, I'd feel misled and disappointed. Almost to the point where I'd feel the tag should go since it's a waste of a download for people looking for said kink.

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018

Some folks don't understand the amount of money developers spend on the 3d assets and the time to develop these games, it is literally thousands of dollars to get a good quality game of the ground.. People see the Patreon amount and think you are rolling in cash....no b/c P gets 30%. Maybe top five indi guys are making real money?

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Isn't the on/off switch pointless, since all NTR results in an auto game over anyway? NTR fans, are you even satisfied with the NTR in this game? It's usually one really zoomed out shot of groping that you can hardly see. It's really the game overs that are the issue, they really have no place since they throw the tiniest of crumbs to ntr fans and game overs frustrate everyone. Unless there is a real commitment to having a real NTR route in the game, everyone's going for the off switch anyway, I don't think those shots are hot enough to justify having to reload anyway.

Let me know, ntr fans, am I off base here? I know if it were a case with my kink, I'd feel misled and disappointed. Almost to the point where I'd feel the tag should go since it's a waste of a download for people looking for said kink.

Nope, I don't think your'e alone with that view. I totally agree.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Well you're free to Patreon and actually vote as some of us did, if you don't want it in the game. Otherwise...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well you guys do realize that withe the NTR turned off the game literally has no challenge youll just be reading a book
Umm, you apparently never actually played the game the first time, because the option was pretty much "choose this to proceed" vs "choose this to get NTR'd and LOSE!" Literally it said it in the dialogue choices.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Kind of my point. Usually developers create a ~0.5 version of a game first, find a few hundred people who like it and then start thanking patrons for their support by providing fanservice. In your case, are you saying that you created a demo with bits of fanservice just for the sake of having fanservice? Is that why you were so quick to jump the fence when it turned out that nobody actually liked it? Yeah, that really shows how much you care about creating this game and not selling it.
Are you arguing for the sake of arguing? Patreon dev's do all sorts of shit, some cater to fans and bend their 'vision' to suit the fans, the others way FU to whiny ass criticism, especially from those on a pirate site who aren't funding them anyway, and follow their own vision and make the game as they want.

There's literally no rhyme or reason to some of the choices dev's make, but there are plenty of examples of 'fans', especially those who get shit free on a pirate site, who seem to think their vision is better than the dev's and make outlandish posts trying to act like they simply aren't trying to force 'their vision' on top of the dev...

Honestly, anyone who ISN'T directly supporting the dev should get ignored, why, because they are bitching about free shit, and the majority will never contribute anyway, so it's like a buisness owner straw-polling people randomly walking past their shop, when the consumers weren't even planning to shop their anyway. That's pure stupidity to base business decisions off people who haven't purchased anything yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I live to block NTR and MC is still a virgin so tag applied. PowerVacuum 2019-09-13 15-10-54-12.jpg

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Isn't the on/off switch pointless, since all NTR results in an auto game over anyway?
With the introduction of the on/off switch I was able to remove the NTR warnings, as was recommended by CobraPL. This gives me greater freedom when creating Hunter scenes as I don't need to hold anyone's hand so they can avoid NTR.

NTR fans, are you even satisfied with the NTR in this game? It's usually one really zoomed out shot of groping that you can hardly see. It's really the game overs that are the issue, they really have no place since they throw the tiniest of crumbs to ntr fans and game overs frustrate everyone. Unless there is a real commitment to having a real NTR route in the game, everyone's going for the off switch anyway, I don't think those shots are hot enough to justify having to reload anyway.
This has been covered already. A mod told me I can't remove the NTR tag without removing the bad endings. I polled my Patreon on whether to remove or keep the NTR bad endings. It was a landslide in favor of keeping the NTR. The NTR will evolve and get more and more graphic as the game progresses. The opening NTR is tame because I can't start the game with Hunter having intercourse with everyone for the obvious reason that it would leave me nowhere to go.

If an NTR fan downloads a game with a giant disclaimer in bright yellow font that says "This is not an NTR focused game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings." and feels "misled and disappointed", they'll receive no sympathy from me.

what is the name of the song at the menu of the game?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes