johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
the text on the game still says "you are like a sister to me." and there is no place to select the patch or un patched?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That is one weird game. You get rid of the zombie no matter which path you play.
There is no walkthrough so there is no way to know what Im doing wrong.
I finished it regardless with the zombie getting no where with the girls.
He either broke his back or his ears or his stomach deal.
I dont know why they put that thing in this game.
I feel like just putting it out of its misery if they let me.
when is the next vversion?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game is a lot of groping and a pair of boobs. That's about it.
Maybe the next version will show more maybe.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Isn't the on/off switch pointless, since all NTR results in an auto game over anyway? NTR fans, are you even satisfied with the NTR in this game? It's usually one really zoomed out shot of groping that you can hardly see. It's really the game overs that are the issue, they really have no place since they throw the tiniest of crumbs to ntr fans and game overs frustrate everyone. Unless there is a real commitment to having a real NTR route in the game, everyone's going for the off switch anyway, I don't think those shots are hot enough to justify having to reload anyway.

Let me know, ntr fans, am I off base here? I know if it were a case with my kink, I'd feel misled and disappointed. Almost to the point where I'd feel the tag should go since it's a waste of a download for people looking for said kink.
Thats what Im saying pointless.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Nice job on this. While I'm not personally a fan of the "sandbox/Big Brother" style of gameplay/likely won't end up playing this all the way through... I did play the first 30 minutes of it and it's incredibly well done. The girls are cute/unique... the MILF is as MILFY as they come... the writing is quality, the visuals are quality, the plot and pacing are well thought out and incredibly fun... the MC is likable... his family is likable... I could keep going. It's also perfectly polished and feels like a premium game. I found myself laughing at the old man more than I thought I would... it's interesting to see how you incorporated him into the story.

I can almost guarantee you that the popularity of your game is going to be insane once enough people give it a shot. For those who are Big Brother fans: this is Big Brother 2.0, with a different plot/different girls, except actually done right/well designed/without all the annoyances and major problems. It's also a lot less repetitive.

Congratulations on your instant (inevitable) success.

Reactions: D Dog
Jan 5, 2018
I would strongly recommend making the NTR content a path rather than instant bad ends that get undone. Firstly it makes the choices feel meaningless since your forced to undo that action, which is not a good feeling for the player. I would instead recommend a point system for NTR content, that the more you make bad choices the more evil grandpa makes progress. He he makes too much progress you get a bad end with that character. Given that this game already has an NTR off switch, and concept based around competing with he grandfather I don't see the reason for limiting NTR in such a way as too make player choice feel meaningless. Anti-NTR people will just hit the switch. Personally I find actually competing with grandpa ads fun tension to the game.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
competing with grandpa adds tension
Well, uh... You see the problem with competing with a burn victim is that unless he gets de-aged by about 40+ years and doesn't look like he belongs in a trauma unit, I doubt many people who are NTR fans will be able to play him without dying from laughing. I know I sure can't even look at him without giggling.

Reactions: Easy Pete

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I would strongly recommend making the NTR content a path rather than instant bad ends that get undone. Firstly it makes the choices feel meaningless since your forced to undo that action, which is not a good feeling for the player. I would instead recommend a point system for NTR content, that the more you make bad choices the more evil grandpa makes progress. He he makes too much progress you get a bad end with that character. Given that this game already has an NTR off switch, and concept based around competing with he grandfather I don't see the reason for limiting NTR in such a way as too make player choice feel meaningless. Anti-NTR people will just hit the switch. Personally I find actually competing with grandpa ads fun tension to the game.
Nailed it! Very good suggestion!

exLightning

Sep 8, 2018
What is even the point of having the Grandfather in the game? The fake NTR tag is pissing off both the people who automatically reject any game that hints at it and the fans of NTR who can't progress that side of the content.

You give the option at the start if a player wants to see NTR or not, If the player say no keep it how it is now but if they say yes don't force them down the non-NTR route. The description of the game says "Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?" but the game doesn't really give you the choice. Also the choices which would lead to the NTR route (If there was NTR content which there isn't) are obvious as hell you'd have to be daft to not know.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What? Why? Games And this is why you should have just removed the ntr, because till you do you will have people asking to make it a full route, despite you already both making it clear you don't even know how you could and that this isn't that kind of game. I'm curious as to whether that 2-5% sticks.

Reactions: Jubz and genthrow

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Looks good, liked the story and renders. I'm Just a little dissapointed with the NTR content. I waited more explicit scenes, not just teasing, and don't liked the mandatory undo that decision because leads to NTR. Just I hope thats not happen to often and you give a full NTR content and not game overs in every NTR decision.
But the game has potential. Great work.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes