varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Excellent novel, a story with something different from what is usually seen in incest themes, the renders are great, the older sister and the mother are almost identical, beautiful. My only problem was that it hangs too much, I had to save continuously in case it crashed at some point

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The big sister's story is great, my favorite really...and +1 for not NTR stuff, no cuck needed.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I want to make sure the latest version is uploaded since there are two .2 versions so far and I'm not sure which one is on SVS.

PC download for version .2:

Mac download(Untested) for version .2 :

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Is this what all those anti-NTR guys are talking about? The NTR fans here are being pretty obnoxious. If the dev says its not a NTR focused game, its not a NTR focused game. Things go both ways you know. Its annoying when people go into NTR focused games and cry about NTR. Whats happening in this thread is the same shit, just reversed.
You nailed it. This is exactly what those of us that hate NTR talk about. This isn't an NTR game, he included the tag to warn the people there were scenes that are NTR (all bad ends). Nothing more. Instead, give an inch and this is what you get. Whine and cry all day and night, 'cause their favorite fetish isn't included. Move on, this isn't the game for you, is what they love to screech at people in their game threads.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
So, how long has the Father-in-Law been dead, because he looks like a Zombie that got beat to death by an ugly stick? Yikes.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
pls can anyone share the incest patch file ..cant open the mega.nz site its say is error loading it

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
And how much of the update is the dreaded N-word exactly?
Play it and see FFS. This is one of the funniest games I think I have ever played on here, well worth playing it regardless to se what's there.

I laughed so much when the elder sister was busting his balls about trying to hook up with her friend, that my stomach hurt. :D

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes