dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well then, i'll be following this game until the end!

i hope the wait isn't too long!

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
This is not an NTR focused game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.
I believe the game has lost the tension of the plot, and the player has lost the right to make choices on his own. It’s sad. :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe the game has lost the tension of the plot, and the player has lost the right to make choices on his own. It’s sad. :cry:
The NTR was like that from the start. It's more of a comedy thing and not taken seriously. It was used as a bad end then you were sent back to do it properly.

This is not an NTR game, it just has it for comedy value not to be taken seriously.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Then don't turn it off........ you realize its optional right? There was never any focus to be lost as this was how it was designed.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Think I figured out why patches weren't updating. If you're playing with a version .1 save, place this file into your game folder and overwrite the file in there as a temporary fix. Remember to remove the number that gets added so the file is named mcroom_menu.rpy

Last edited:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
If you're trying to use a .1 save, the fix is above your post. If you just want to start at .2 content, yes, you can change the name but you would need to unren the game and enter this into the console:

$ name = u'NewNameGoesBetweenTheseApostrophes'

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Loved the update. Please keep this little jewel going. Not only is it very sweet natured but hilarious witch always happens usually when these kind of weird romances are drawn out . The serious ones kind of turn me off a bit unless they're very well done.

Last edited:

garyH

May 25, 2017
If you're trying to use a .1 save, the fix is above your post. If you just want to start at .2 content, yes, you can change the name but you would need to unren the game and enter this into the console:

$ name = u'NewNameGoesBetweenTheseApostrophes'
Awesome, thanks.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Personnally in this kind of game, I like to turn NTR on and see if MC can keep all the girl to himself if he plays his cards right! The fact that if MC don't do things right, he could get cucked is actually exciting IMO because it's like a kind of competition. Turning NTR off is boring IMO because there is no competition since you already know that MC will get all the girls anyway... I like the competition and that's one of the reasons I like this game.

The other reason I like this game is... all this teasing is KILLING me, but in a good way ! I really like teasing games :)

Reactions: rgnar62

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Really Like this game.
so No sex with No NTR path,right? didnt see any sex (tag vaginal sex) i that path.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
First observation:
Why is Hunter so ugly? A "Foot of of the mounting feeling". Just hope it is not the same grind?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes