HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Damn I was really hyped for this since the girls and writing are amazing, but of course another update full of only teasing. I guess maybe next month.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Holy shit, if we did a Funniest Scene of 2019, that "Catherine wins the prank war without resorting to violence" bit was a shoe in.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Incest patch doesn't seem to work for the new content. I loaded an old save and everything from 0.1 had incest, but once it got to the new content it reverted to no incest.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Huh. I just did a play through with a fresh install and it all works. I may have to change how patches function. If you don't mind, here's the save I made at the start of the .2 update. See if that works.

EDIT: If the patch isn't working on an old save, use this hotfix instead.

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Huh. I just did a play through with a fresh install and it all works. I may have to change how patches function. If you don't mind, here's the save I made at the start of the .2 update. See if that works.
Yea, it works. Must be an issue with old saves.
Now the question is "how do I choose whether I want or don't want ntr content?" Is there a variable I can change in console?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I like it that the slow burn is justified from the male side for once. However, I give it like 2 more updates before something happens. The progression seems to be coming on fast.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow. This game is fantastic. It's also hands down the funniest one I've played. Add to that the gorgeous models (I mean, except for Hunter...jesus christ…), good UI and quest system, content type, and you've got a winner.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Yea, it works. Must be an issue with old saves.
Now the question is "how do I choose whether I want or don't want ntr content?" Is there a variable I can change in console?
NTR content is the variable nrel. I should add a button in the mc's room to toggle between.

A value of 1 is on.
Any other value will be off.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
a question for future content.

will gramps do vaginal with the sisters and mom?

tbh, i'm here for the NTR incest. not many games if any, have you battling a family member for the women in the family.

just this and "the guy in charge", have NTR incest iirc.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes