SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Well tried it out and I was excited to have another game where you are vying for control of women against another figure. Yet the game straight up tells you when the bad ends are coming. They also end immediately so there is really only one way to play it seems.
can you tell me the name of that game? i would love to play it

Oct 24, 2017
Genuinely funny dialogue and hot renders? Sign me up!
I mean that literally for gramps - he looks like Freddy Krueger if he somehow aged poorly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I'm usually not a fan of the over inflated blow-up doll look, and I find that 99% of sandbox games are not worth the effort. This game however, more than makes up for it's flaws by having excellent dialogue writing, the banter had me chuckling throughout most of the game.

Oh and Papa Palpatine is creepy as hell.

exLightning

Sep 8, 2018
What? Why? Games And this is why you should have just removed the ntr, because till you do you will have people asking to make it a full route, despite you already both making it clear you don't even know how you could and that this isn't that kind of game. I'm curious as to whether that 2-5% sticks.
It's obvious to me how they could though, Instead of forcing the player to re-make the choice it keeps the choice and that character gets a +1 to corruption or something and opens up another event between that girl and the grandfather that escalates the sexual encounter (which are all pretty tame in the current game) and locks off the regular route for that character. If all 3 have +3 corruption or however many scenes they have then the game ends with the NTR route where the grandfather has won them over and the MC runs away again or something, Could even have a special event if 1 or 2 characters are corrupted where you can try and win them back or an alternate ending where you run away with one of the un-corrupted girls.

If the games creator (and patreon supporters) don't want the game to have NTR content though then it obviously shouldn't, They should make what they want... my idea above is just a suggestion and probably wouldn't be the easiest thing to implement anyway.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this what all those anti-NTR guys are talking about? The NTR fans here are being pretty obnoxious. If the dev says its not a NTR focused game, its not a NTR focused game. Things go both ways you know. Its annoying when people go into NTR focused games and cry about NTR. Whats happening in this thread is the same shit, just reversed.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Is this what all those anti-NTR guys are talking about? The NTR fans here are being pretty obnoxious. If the dev says its not a NTR focused game, its not a NTR focused game. Things go both ways you know. Its annoying when people go into NTR focused games and cry about NTR. Whats happening in this thread is the same shit, just reversed.
More or less; when you see people complaining about NTR fans, this is kind of what they're referring to. The obnoxious non-stop shit that's being flung at either the creator, or other people who just don't like NTR (quite as much) like themselves. Honestly I'm neutral to it and it does nothing for me, but I enjoy watching threads spiral out of control like this regardless.

Of course, this can also be said about anti-NTR fans. Although I don't visit NTR game pages so I wouldn't know what goes on there. But I have feeling it's more or less the same shit that's currently going on right now in this thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes