GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Any one know these panties asset? trying to find panties asset where they are wet like that

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Any one know these panties asset? trying to find panties asset where they are wet like that

That was done in photoshop.

XFD there's already a keep/remove NTR poll on this guy's patreon...if that's not "I don't really care about making games I just want easy money" sign, I don't know what is.

When 2% of your game is responsible for 98% of the negative feedback, being diplomatic seems like a decent venture.

Anyway, the poll was a landslide in favor of NTR. I will continue the game as planned with the addition of an NTR on/off switch that basically turns Hunter into the same level of threat as Wile E. Coyote.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
When 2% of your game is responsible for 98% of the negative feedback, being diplomatic seems like a decent venture.

Anyway, the poll was a landslide in favor of NTR. I will continue the game as planned with the addition of an NTR on/off switch that basically turns Hunter into the same level of threat as Wile E. Coyote.
So does that mean NTR is going to stay 2%?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I mean, it's one thing to listen to critisism and different ideas users might have and draw inspiration from them but letting 10 people directly decide what should or shouldn't be cut out of the game that you just started is.. I'll admit, it's a nice trick to get people to start throwing money at you. Shows that you have no clear vision for the game, though. I mean, your first choice was made based on a focus group and whatever sells rather than an artistic decision. Kind of a red flag :confused:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
How would that be my first choice? I've made hundreds of choices up to this point. And no clear vision? We're talking about removing a few instances of gratuitous fan service. That's like the icing of the icing of the cake.

So does that mean NTR is going to stay 2%?
I don't enjoy making promises with hard to quantify percents, but 2-5% depending on what I come up with.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
How would that be my first choice? I've made hundreds of choices up to this point. And no clear vision? We're talking about removing a few instances of gratuitous fan service. That's like the icing of the icing of the cake.
Kind of my point. Usually developers create a ~0.5 version of a game first, find a few hundred people who like it and then start thanking patrons for their support by providing fanservice. In your case, are you saying that you created a demo with bits of fanservice just for the sake of having fanservice? Is that why you were so quick to jump the fence when it turned out that nobody actually liked it? Yeah, that really shows how much you care about creating this game and not selling it.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I'm not following most of what you said. Fan service is present in almost all games from the start. No one waits for several hundred patrons before adding it.

And we're talking about content that would be the equivalent to the spoiler on a car. If people don't like the spoiler, I can take it off. It's still the same car. I'm proud of the car I made. But if all public testing results in people saying how much they don't like the spoiler, I would be stupid to not consider taking it off.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017

You shouldn't have even bothered opening a poll, what you call negative feedback it's just spamming. And those people spam hoping that you'll fall for it and remove what THEY don't like from your game for everyone.
Fuck them, seriously. That should be your answer. Or listen to them and make the unpteenth copy of the standard game with boring kinks.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm not following most of what you said. Fan service is present in almost all games from the start. No one waits for several hundred patrons before adding it.
Okay, so, fanservice does not equal sex scenes x)

Fanservice = shit that sells or attracts viewers but doesn't necessarily blends well into the story, like Harley Quinn and Joker in Suicide Squad.
Examples with sex scenes - guy who created Acting lessons clearly put sex scenes where he wanted them because he felt the story required them, which is why there are few, they're all vanilla but they come naturally. On the other hand, we have Eva Kiss, who would, from time to time, hold polls asking patreons what they wanted to see more of and added sex scenes with required accordingly - gestures like that would be serving fans, which I'm not calling a bad thing in her case.
~the more you know~

And we're talking about content that would be the equivalent to the spoiler on a car. If people don't like the spoiler, I can take it off. It's still the same car. I'm proud of the car I made. But if all public testing results in people saying how much they don't like the spoiler, I would be stupid to not consider taking it off.
That exactly what bums me out - you keep talking about your game like something you're making just to sell (you're comparing your game to a freaking car ffs - who does that?). I looked at it and the writing didn't make me cringe, I liked the characters and even laughed a couple times. The story is pretty cliche and yet it's somehow refreshing and feels weirdly unique. But now it's starting to feel like you just gathered a bunch of popular tags, mashed them together hoping for a quick cash grab and everything quirky about your game was just a coincedence.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I can't argue with a weird feeling you have that I'm selling something. Making an analogy where I compare my game to a car is a bad sign to you? Whatever. I'll let my game speak for itself.

And saying my game is a cash grab is such a strange claim. If this game was a scam, I would be the one getting scammed. I worked for months on this. Hundreds upon hundreds of hours. To even get to minimum wage I'd need(roughly) 65 times
the amount I've made so far.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Looks like a good game so far, although...the grandfather scared me...he keeps looking at me like he wants to eat my soul...but other than that, good game :p

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I honestly don't see how anyone would a problem with the "NTR" in this game. Like, you have to purposely let it happen, it is only reserved for game-overs, and it is fucking comical in its execution.

What? Why? Games if you are making the NTR toggleable, please consider making it more graphic so that those who want to see it get a bigger thrill out of it, and those that don't can skip it all together. Give Gramps a huge, grotesque cock and have him really stretch out little sis during that game-over yoga scene.

Y'know just in case someone maybe is into seeing something like that...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
NTR option.

Interesting.

To be Cucked or not to be Cucked. Decisions. Decisions. ;) :coffee:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Great Renders, Sexy girls, NTR good, I hope it gets tougher in every update. I'll wait for more

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes