megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Spoiler: the new warden is also 19 years old. It's just that all the horrible things he's done have corrupted his physical appearance, like the portrait of Dorian Gray.

• Haha
Reactions: Koulo077

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Even with it being optional, most of the game is you dealing with whatever that old disgusting thing is. I'm here to get my dick wet and read a decent story, I'm not here to have my time ruined by looking at that things face for a 30% of the renders. The game would be 100 times better if you somehow just removed him from the game, and just put him in for the "noncanonical" storyline. At least replace him with someone more bearable in the canon storyline, its truly impossible to enjoy this game at all with that thing around.

Bad start, maybe I'll recheck this one out in a few versions.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
What? Why? Games
So, I am NTR fan, author of unreleased NTR game too. I played many NTR games and I have some feedback !

First of all, game is quite promising. It mixes some old shit common in most of the games with sparkle of sth new. I can see some intellectual freedom in your dialogues, which is good. Feature wise it is common house crawler done right.

Problem is with NTR. It is done wrong IMHO, because:
1) It always leads to bad end, which is frustrating and it is potential design problem (because you close options to e.g. NTR pregnancy later lauchned by earlier events)
2) There is NTR warning before each scene. DON'T DO THAT. It spoils NTR almost completely. Either assume player is thinking and will foresee that and choose correct option or just do NTR ON/OFF on the beginning of the game. NTR, by design, is sth that is unexpected (not counting netorase).

So, how to fix that ? My suggestions:
1) Main NTR ON/OFF switch
2) No NTR warnings later nor bad ends.
3) Make main story, with non-NTR scenes, with NTR-mystery or non-mystery elements. So main story is the same and ends the same, but with NTR on, if played right, player and/or hero, could see NTRing. Girls still could love MC, but may be fucked by villan. So I think about concurrent NTR story compatible with main one. For example - in non-NTR story player impregnates all girls. But in NTR one all girls are pregnant, but not sure with whom ;) So NTR is compatible layer.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
I really love this game,render is great,except the grandfather.
It should not be game over when you choose NTR path,turly.
:eek: Grandfather looks so ugly,it feels werid that NTR happend with grandfather.
I mean,maybe make a new character ,like father’s brother,uncle would be better.
It‘s a completely torture to have NTR with the grandfather ,with a so ugly man:cry: .
Ntr fans so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: WWRWRqr

magus448

May 22, 2018
All NTR is completely avoidable(you have to choose to see it) and noncanonical.
"So there is no NTR as long as you don't investigate the sex sounds you can clearly hear from that room?" Is where my mind went for a sec. That kind of "avoidable NTR" in some games (not saying this one) doesn't make sense to me since it still happens, you just didn't watch.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What's funny is, whenever an NTR choice shows up, it even says right before you choose it that it'll lead to a game over.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Seems really promising, the mother character is also quite attractive, though those "assets" seem to be a bit on the "too big" side. At least from some of the pictures it looks like her breasts were the same size as the rest of her torso.

Looks promising, but as it's a 0.1 build, don't want to risk getting hooked on something this fresh.

Good luck!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Fixed, thanks.
if the ntr still happen but you dont see it, its still ntr and that is not avoidable

avoidable mean the ntr never happens in any form.

All NTR is completely avoidable(you have to choose to see it) and noncanonical.

this make it seems like there is ntr but you just dont see it, unless you want to... :unsure:

unless you have expressed yourself pretty bad.....

Also i have to agree with RedPillBlues , in a non ntr path the game should be focused in the mc and the girls, no in that granpa trying to fuck the girls...
you are not the first dev to make this mistake though... how and if u really want to improve the game its up to you (but this wont be appealing to non ntr fans at alls, if there is something people hate is to play a game just to keep other npcs from getting what they want), you can take advices or not, after all is your game.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
let me kick that creepy as fuck corpse out of the house...each time he appears it boots my head out of the game..otherwise..decent amount of content for first release...its funny...and as long as i can keep that fucking ntr off i'll keep following.

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
Need a little help from NTR fans. Does the fetish depend on the attractiveness of the character doing the cucking? Meaning, if the guy is good looking does it help the fetish more than if he looks like say... someone who escaped the Intensive Care Burn Unit?

Because this is who is cucking you guys... :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He reminds me a film character

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is interesting but is not right that a NTR scene leads to game over!
If a player can choose NTR stuff, the game has to get it done!
In this case the NTR path must go on, and it must not stop abruptly with a game over… otherwise don't insert any NTR content!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
really liked this game and it had a good amount of content for a first release. Humor was my favorite part and got some pretty good laughs out of it. glad NTR wasnt a big thing in the game and really looking forward to more. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25 and BK186

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Personally not a fan of NTR but if it's advertised it should be there (not game over style) and avoidable if possible. Otherwise just leave it out i feel but it's the devs choice. Not played it yet but someone posted the MC standing outside moms room and i thought those thoughts were funny as hell so i'll play for sure..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Personally not a fan of NTR but if it's advertised it should be there (not game over style) and avoidable if possible. Otherwise just leave it out i feel but it's the devs choice. Not played it yet but someone posted the MC standing outside moms room and i thought those thoughts were funny as hell so i'll play for sure..
its very funny..especially the redhead lil "sister" she's adorable..and potentially dangerous..LOL

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes