zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
you do understand that the guy sayin hes played update is most likely full of s word right ? , not one bit of evidence this one person has got the game but made sure they told us all they have i mean......come on !!!!
discord ppl are here and yes he has played and yes his shit is spoiler, nothing broken so far only small fix and like one typo

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
you do understand that the guy sayin hes played update is most likely full of s word right ? , not one bit of evidence this one person has got the game but made sure they told us all they have i mean......come on !!!!
I don't understand why you're saying he's full of crap and has no evidence yet he literally said in a spoiler what happens in detail in the ntr path for the new update. Sounds like enough proof to me.

Oct 22, 2017
so you're saying i'm lying?

EXTREMELY SPOILER BAD END

turns out there was a second NTR bad end and i'm on it right now. don't click if you are not into NTR please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how's that proof enough for you?
You aint have to do em like that bro, that man has a family and now hes gonna have to commit sudoku after you called him out like that

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
both of these were not "big". they were the same as LAST update. the short scene was just as short as last update and the long scene too.

what's the problem "if it increases more and more"? we already went through this, just because there is more NTR content, doesn't mean there is less Vanilla.

to add what KingKoopa is saying

Reactions: Laird04

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
are we gonna get update..or is it tease tease tease ntr tease (avoidable) Tease tease now wait tease
btw incest mod ver 8 out before update ver 8 humm

Reactions: slickwilli2020

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
are we gonna get update..or is it tease tease tease ntr tease (avoidable) Tease tease now wait tease
the people who paid for the update got the update it's that simple, if we want an update we will have to wait for one of them to be willing to share what they paid for.

Personally I prefer to wait for the full release rather then the test version.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
the people who paid for the update got the update it's that simple, if we want an update we will have to wait for one of them to be willing to share what they paid for.

Personally I prefer to wait for the full release rather then the test version.
thanks for your opinion I can see it but why give incest mod update without update unless its a tease lol i am patient for game free but how long ago was last update? 2021-01-02 i am not jona this just my opinion nothing more or less

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
both of these were not "big". they were the same as LAST update. the short scene was just as short as last update and the long scene too.

what's the problem "if it increases more and more"? we already went through this, just because there is more NTR content, doesn't mean there is less Vanilla.

to add what KingKoopa is saying

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes