May 8, 2021
you should check the the fan art thread, all your questions will be answered.
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-fan-art-and-assets.54586/post-5685303
Uh, oh! Fan art thread either means people can't get enough of this one, there are characters that are not romancable, it's a blueballs festival! I'll have to find out for myself, I suppose. You guys sure are eager for what sounds like a test build. I've got a few bucks. Any restrictions on how to post stuff, if I wanted to help out?

Reactions: roverJJperez

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i'm sure WWG has a ton of things in store, but you have to keep in mind. there was an absolutely nutty amount of content this update and it was all quality.

i dont know what i'm gonna do with myself until next update lol

• Haha
Reactions: assrekt
Jul 21, 2018
I'm surprised there hasn't been a leak by now. This is the longest its taken in the past two or three updates. Aside from that did Ophelia do anything new in this update? Just say yes or no. I don't want to be spoiled. I'm not a machine you robot, not spamming

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuber2077

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I'm surprised there hasn't been a leak by now. This is the longest its taken in the past two or three updates. Aside from that did Ophelia do anything new in this update? Just say yes or no. I don't want to be spoiled.
This episode 8 do indeed has events involving Ophelia... and nukes. There is a big nuclear explosion at the end and they all die tragically. It's a shame the game has to end like that, but as we all know game of thrones season 8 has set the bar pretty high for ending storyline. And this is quite a subversion of exceptations for power vacuum plot and that is all that matters.

(For those who did not guessed it yet, YES I am joking, I did not even play it)

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
You're right in that more ntr won't equal less vanilla but that's more content wwgs has to put in the updates and you know what that means? Updates will take longer is that what you want?
You ve said what you want already, so please end it with that and not prolong the discussion again with another argument. No one wants another purge today.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes