Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
You're right in that more ntr won't equal less vanilla but that's more content wwgs has to put in the updates and you know what that means? Updates will take longer is that what you want?
No.everything is perfect I just wished hunter would go all way in his ntr.not just licking.you know which girl I'm talking about.scence like hunter fucked big sis in ch 7 was perfect

Apr 13, 2019
Question: so I don't really have a problem waiting I'll wait as long as it takes cause I'm pretty sure the updates gonna be awesome but since I'm on android would it be smarter to wait even longer cause on other games I've played it can take a couple months for the android version to be completely fixed

Last edited:

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Just started the game and I'm getting all the red warnings for missing images. Seems like all the prologue images are missing do I need a earlier version?

Edit: just checked his patreon he said most early game was removed for the 0.8 update where do i find earlier versions?

Reactions: UNNI_FIED

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I am also getting image not found errors in chapter 8 e.g. 'breakfast1b', 'cathchoreb', 'brennachore1' i am playing from previous save if that makes any difference (which i assume it wont)

Lucerys

Aug 31, 2019
In this test version, the images from early game was removed to save space. (I.e. why it's 1gb not 3-4gb+) You should be able to remedy this by copying the files from an older version into the newer one without overwriting the new files. That being said it looks like they took down the old mega link from the main page a little early, so it may be difficult to grab an older version unless you search the pages.

Reactions: moi69

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
Did I download the game for nothing? what is the purpose of downloading a game and it has no image? was that a prank? hope not

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seems like the dev is going to hold out on most people favorite character. I guess I'll see ya back in 6 months.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes