NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
If I play the version 7 with android, then will I be able to see the new content with the new version 8?.....I mean: is it possible to reuse the saves?
I don't know how the files work for android but yeah, if you have a save file that is after the end of the last chapter when the new one comes out you can just take it from there.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I understand that it's a plot device, but MC's dick is just too long.
Catherine after party scene and Ophelia's bj are plain absurd now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hisstoryman

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
This can all be avoided if people stop uploading test builds. It's obvious people don't read anything and just download whatever is there

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
I really like the game but the NTR gets dumb. I dont like that he "acts" like the MC. Thats kind of stupid. A little bit over the top. I licked his midn games and his coruption skills a lot more. (Best scene in my opinion is the big sister face to cunt at the party and the friend of the mc he fucks in the bedroom after mc was pranked.

Suzakufury

Dec 26, 2017
Well. I have this problem at the beginning when I ask "anything new?". And there is no any rename characters or something to do about this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/breakfast.rpy", line 222, in script
if eric == 0:
File "game/breakfast.rpy", line 222, in <module>
if eric == 0:
NameError: name 'eric' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/breakfast.rpy", line 222, in script
if eric == 0:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/breakfast.rpy", line 222, in <module>
if eric == 0:
NameError: name 'eric' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Power Vacuum .8Test
Sun May 9 22:42:56 2021

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
This can all be avoided if people stop uploading test builds. It's obvious people don't read anything and just download whatever is there
I agree, i don't understand why the uploader puts the test version, it's not even the complete update so it has no point on posting it, it's not the first time when this happens.
It will just create confusion because people downloads whatever they see and don't read info.

Reactions: texasterry

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I keep getting told some of the images are missing! Not any of the new stuff but images from previous versions.
Eg around the breakfast table in the morning!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I keep getting told some of the images are missing! Not any of the new stuff but images from previous versions.
Eg around the breakfast table in the morning!
that's... exactly it

from Patreon and many of the post here " This is the test build for Chapter 8. It's a heavily limited build with most of the early game removed. "

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes