dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am getting image not found on many scenes. Is anyone else getting that?
every one is getting it. you have to read, this is a test build. every image that is chapter 1-7 related is removed. this isn't meant for the masses, just to test if CH8 solely had bugs.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
Hi, i've just unpacked this game and when I run new game whole intro is pitch black with little text "page (some name) not found"

from chapter 1 its fine but intro is not working

any solution?

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
If I play the version 7 with android, then will I be able to see the new content with the new version 8?.....I mean: is it possible to reuse the saves?

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fuck, I cannot remember the last version I played. My last save was from 12/26/20, would that of been version 7 or 6?

Lait2000

Mar 30, 2021
The author was able to create a villain, the first of which you begin to hate at first sight. A pervert who breaks other people's lives for the satisfaction of his animal instincts. The main character pumped up muscles instead of brains, and with each episode it becomes visible better. Instead of coming up with a plan to get rid of the villain, he fucks everyone, forgetting about cameras everywhere. The only good thing about Episode 7 is to put a bullet in Hunter's forehead, but this is not the standard ending for the episode.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the new Brenna thing will not start(photo thingy?) and there are several black screen where it say missing something(and image i assume) like in the gym with brenna

edit:: everything is 100% except brenna photo 0/6 so cant do the tv thing at 2000

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
I'm not able to play it on android (well my pc is broken) it just goes back to the homepage automatically ☹

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes