fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's a fair point, but I just feel that this celebrity worship culture has gotten out of hand. At least Kevin from The Office doesn't sound like he's whispering in his messages. In my opinion she sounds like she's worried about waking up her parents in the next room. Additionally, I also feel like the fact that she was wandering around aimlessly in an incredibly bright area instead of sitting still makes it seem like she didn't even review how the footage looks like she's walking on the surface of the Sun.
thats the approachable I'm a ditz look they got from idiotic teens on tiktok and insta not some scripted and perfectly lighted studio work.

Also, yes. People need to worship something they can relate to. Its that simple.

you maybe did the download of update, since you dont have full version everything will be black, download everything not just update or if you already have the previous version O.7 just put the O.8 files inside it
no the test version is missing all previous version images.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
WOW... what hath I unleashed...
Note to self: next time you upload and share something, make it clear WHAT you've shared...
Yeah, it was the same last time a test build got released. The dev was ... not pleased. He took a lot of flack from people who didn't understand what it was. I suspect that may be why others weren't super eager to upload the test build this time around. Either because they expected this to happen again, or because they felt bad for the dev. Don't blame yourself, you weren't around last time to know what to expect. Like you said, pirates gonna pirate.

Hirahito

Aug 17, 2016
Not trying to pirate. Was just trying to help calm down the people freaking the F out here.

I didn't realize the test build was purposefully set up to only allow chapter 8.

Reactions: ZiMMa

Blinpa

Jun 28, 2020
Hi , lost my save from the end of V0.7 , anyone has it ? Dont want to go through the grind again.

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
If any generous soul can upload the incest patch for v0.7 I would appreciate it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the patch at lewd labs is the only patch for CH8 test build. it worked as far as i can tell here and with the people on discord.
For some reason it's being ignored when I run the game. With the console, I can see that persistent.patch_installed==True but within the first couple of minutes of playing I can already tell it isn't working. Everyone refers to Ophelia by her name, so things like "my Ophelia" show up. Do you happen to know what file checks for the existence of the patch? I can look at the file to see if I can figure out why it's not being applied in-game for some of us.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
iirc, dev said you need to skip a day once in your room for the patch to flash over the script. otherwise, patch won't show up in-game.

at least that was the case for a past version.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

bioshock84

Feb 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "Kestis_01, publicación: 5732970, miembro: 3093326"]
Obtengo una imagen que no se encuentra en muchas escenas. ¿Alguien más está entendiendo eso?
[/CITA]

+1

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes