dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Jesus, what an update. so much content. I'm still not done and i've been playing since release.

for now, since one of the things i look forward to the most is the NTR bad ends, i'll talk about it a little. (in the spoiler of course)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaltZone

Sep 4, 2019
Jesus, what an update. so much content. I'm still not done and i've been playing since release.

for now, since one of the things i look forward to the most is the NTR bad ends, i'll talk about it a little. (in the spoiler of course)

if u dont mind me asking, is there only one ntr end for this chapter?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so far, yes. i do remember seeing Hunter in the teaser one more time that hasn't happened in-game yet. the group photo where he is smiling. which reminds me, that goes back to what i posted about him in the spoilers.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017

By step back , you mean no progression with any further progression with main girls?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes to all of the above answers. the last update took things further as far as sex scenes go, in the NTR bad end.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how is the non-ntr content if you don't mind me asking?
it's freaking amazing! I really don't want to say, because then the moments won't come so surprising.

Are there any special scenes with milf?
there will be since the teaser shows some, but i'm STILL not there. there really is a ton of content this update. it's insane. the wait time is worth it.

SaltZone

Sep 4, 2019
it's freaking amazing! I really don't want to say, because then the moments won't come so surprising.

there will be since the teaser shows some, but i'm STILL not there. there really is a ton of content this update. it's insane. the wait time is worth it.
ty for all the info, can't wait for official release

Reactions: Seinsa and dartred
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes