a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do I need to start a new game
because I'm getting A LOT of missing images right from my last save.
and I mean A LOT.
No you just need to read the last 2 pages and find out this is just a test version of the game with only v0.8 content and not the full game.

It was very stupid to leak this test version of the game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do I need to start a new game
because I'm getting A LOT of missing images right from my last save.
and I mean A LOT.
no, your save is fine. if you had read, you'd see that all images except CH8 and some of CH7. what was leaked is only meant to be played by the highest tier to find bugs, not for the masses.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No you just need to read the last 2 pages and find out this is just a test version of the game with only v0.8 content and not the full game.

It was very stupid to leak this test version of the game.
no, your save is fine. if you had read, you'd see that all images except CH8 and some of CH7. what was leaked is only meant to be played by the highest tier to find bugs, not for the masses.
My apologies
I should know better

I guess I'll wait until a non-test version is available.

Fanzone

May 27, 2020
Just download chapter 7 (full), download 8 (test) and copy and overwrite the files from the 8 to 7 directory. Works like a charm. Great update with a lot of content. And a lot of 1st.

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain
Apr 1, 2018
Did you like the game though?
? I have nothing against the game or the dev so there is no reason to dislike it, it's just the idea of ntr being a black dude ever dev has made in their heads I'm against but in general game's alright not the best thing or work I have seen in this website if I excuse the ntr stuff.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
As in the actual full v0.8 public release is supposed to be available tomorrow.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Does Ren'py store files somewhere besides the game directory? Tried to delete it and reinstall after copying the v.7 image files to v.8 and yet it still has my save games and everything after deleting the whole directory. Reason I wanted to try it is I get a script error whenever I tap on the robot or during the kitchen conversation and the beginning of the game. The gallery works fine though.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, I'm not reading 15 pages of posts from people who didn't know what was up with the test build. I guess the game is still finding new people, because I really thought that after this happened last time, people would understand how this works this time around.

Maybe this was explained, but again, I ain't reading 15 pages of this to find out. So, here's how it works.
He builds the game forward. He only needs the latest chapter tested, because they rest was already tested in the past. So the test build is only designed to let you play the NEW chapter. That's why it is the way it is. You can't start a new game with the test build. You couldn't last time, and I expect it to be the same every time. You either start from your save at the end of the previous chapter, or you wait for the full release. Those are your options. Trying to frankenstein it together MIGHT work, but it would be easier to just play the old version to the end, then move your save over, rather than try to combine the old build with the test build.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes