BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Going to wait for the normal version as like many others I was too impatient (missed Catherine :love:) and tried the copying over trick and the cousin was there from the beginning of the game. Look forward to trying v8 when it's available in it's completed state. Serves me right for being to impatient I guess :ROFLMAO:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the incest patch also work for v0.7 ? also what kind of incest theres in the game?
Sex with the family.
All different kinds of sex with the family, not all has been unlocked yet but were getting there.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
MC with his younger and older sister, his mom, his aunt and his cousin. so there are a lot of females to incest.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I got Win 10 with the actual updates and it works just fine. I copy the files from the 0.8 over the 0.7 and perfect. This thread would be over 100 Pages smaller if the gyus just read some previous posts for their answer.

Reactions: Cirilla1253

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Reactions: babadunde

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
If you have the previous version of the game, the EP.7, you have to grab the "images" folder from "game" folder, and paste and merge it inside "game" folder of EP.8, this version updated. You will have images from all episodes and episode 8, and no more missing images. It's easy to do guys.

If not, download compressed version.

Reactions: Otyi and Aleks Mark

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Then, please enlighten me, Dear.
Your the same guy who thinks a photo from the past is ntr and ruined a character.
Hey yall. Anyone else put what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as their new desktop background or is it just me?

Figured I'd share and break up the seemingly endless speculation / confusion as to what NTR is.

Cheers.
good shout, one of the best shots of the update.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes