IndexArcanum

Mar 16, 2019
So I just tried the version 7 and my Bullguard Antivirus tells me there's malware: Drop.Win32.ML.4270

Did anyone else get something like this as well? I downloaded from mega.nz.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Again, why the mom didn't asked MC for breastfeeding ? Why involving Catherine in it ? It started with MC!
Makes Ophelia cum behind MC's back is an NTR situation, and this one is not a non-canonical bad ending.
Of course, I don't wait the Dev's answer on that anymore, I'm not sure he even know himself...
I know why. It was a major plot point why. Anyone who paid attention to the plot knows why.

Ophelia who suddently become angry just because MC cummed on the wall ? That was stupid, and it cames out from nowhere.
It was set up in the prologue. It couldn't have come less out of nowhere.

i am kind of stuck:
I did install the previous full version and i have overwritten it with the leaked test version.
All worked fine so far and i rally enjoyed.
But with Brenna, i am stuck - i don't get the last pool scene and i am told to to more photo sessions. But on Photo sessions i am stuck at 3/5 repeating that scene over and over gain. Also i did everything to raise her relation with me. Done that over weeks right now.
Any guess what i am missing?

PS: also Mom's night time event is stuck at 4/9 (after completing ALL movie events)

Everything else worked fine

(don't know if that matters, but NTR is off)

If someone wants to have a look into: i attached my savegame
The test version has altered code to stop people from trying to create their own Official Chapter Eight.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
doesn't really help me as i am still stuck at mentioned points and can't progress.
I neither wanted to create an "own" chapter 8 nor anything else than plaing your game the first time.
But guess i should just forget about it and trash it, if that's an "help" for stuck people - nice frist impression to be honest - thanks
Yes you should trash this leaked version 0.8 it is the testing version to help find bug before the full version comes out and it only has v0.8 content only.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I know why. It was a major plot point why. Anyone who paid attention to the plot knows why.

It was set up in the prologue. It couldn't have come less out of nowhere.

The test version has altered code to stop people from trying to create their own Official Chapter Eight.
I'm using an old save and all the scenes are black scene, missing image. Test 8 version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what folders do you copy from 0.8 to 0.7?
You will break your save if you do that because this is the test version of v0.8 and not the full version and it has a different code so it can't be done other than breaking your save when the full version comes out.

Read the last 2 pages. (((Or at least this last page for your answer.)))

all images not found, how to fix this?
I'm using an old save and all the scenes are black scene, missing image. Test 8 version.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes you should trash this leaked version 0.8 it is the testing version to help find bug before the full version comes out and it only has v0.8 content only.
i tried to load that savegame to version 8 and got no images - so i assume that's still part of version 7 - or am i wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i tried to load that savegame to version 8 and got no images - so i assume that's still part of version 7 - or am i wrong?
Thats part of the full game yes and this v0.8 is only v0.8 content.
This was leaked before it was ready and it was for bug hunting only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thats part of the full game yes and this v0.8 is only v0.8 content.
This was leaded before it was ready and it was for bug hunting only.
so if i get you right, i should just stop there and wait for official release, and then the content i already see will be unlocked?
Asides that, i wonder how to "test" or "bughunt" as long as events don't trigger XD

Arassei

May 28, 2019
You would also know if you'd bothered reading any of the plot.

I know words are hard and the pretty pictures are distracting but if you look at those words it explained what was going on what with it being a major plot point.
Then, please enlighten me, Dear.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so if i get you right, i should just stop there and wait for official release, and then the content i already see will be unlocked?
Asides that, i wonder how to "test" or "bughunt" as long as events don't trigger XD
Wait till tomorrow dev said it will come out then.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Seems you still don't understand, you need to read and most important, try to understand the text that appears below in the game while you are playing it.
Ooooorr, you could just tell me. That works too.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes