Connor1992

Aug 26, 2018
i realy like this game but i am kinda sad that we are 2 updates away from completion (if it ends at 1.0)
considering we might finnaly get to do the deed with the 2 remaining characters i fear that we wont get a lot of sex scenes with oph and bren

Reactions: JjJ5

Connor1992

Aug 26, 2018
As far i know this is only for V8 content right? Because i played all old versions and im up to date i always play this test versions. Is there any difference between test and final version except removed old content? If im not wrong i know there is only one difference and its removed old content and nothing else?
the same thing happened with 0.7 we had a test version, if you copy the files of 0.8 to a full version of 0.7 u have every image

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
As far i know this is only for V8 content right? Because i played all old versions and im up to date i always play this test versions. Is there any difference between test and final version except removed old content? If im not wrong i know there is only one difference and its removed old content and nothing else?
The only difference in Chapter Eight content between this build and the final build will be minor bug fixes.

i realy like this game but i am kinda sad that we are 2 updates away from completion (if it ends at 1.0)
considering we might finnaly get to do the deed with the 2 remaining characters i fear that we wont get a lot of sex scenes with oph and bren
It's not version .8

F95 calls it that. My builds of the game are called "Chapter x" "Chapter y"

Oct 4, 2017
Also, just fyi, software versioning does not follow decimal rules. It's just a set of numbered labels, so version 1.11 comes after version 1.9, and 0.8 doesn't mean there are only two updates left until v1.0. It's usually called

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, Dumb question for new Linux user: Impossible to start the game
I've tested the version and also the compressed one.
I'm on Liunx (Ubuntu 20.4)
The Win/Linux version display a message: "This program requires Windows Vista or Greater to run." and stops.
The Power-Vaccum.exe and Power-Vaccum.exe do the same.
The Compressed Linux version don't have exe files but only a .sh and .py files.
Can someone help me ? (I'm sure it's a dumb little thing, but i'm a new linux user)
Yep, you are still trapped in your Windows world trying to run an Windows ".exe" on Linux. You don't need that.

1. On Linux you use the ".sh" (shell script) file to launch an application.
2. Always check "lib" folder for: linux-i686 and linux-x86_64 folders. => If your Linux OS is 32bit the game will use linux-i686 libraries to run the game. In case of a 64bit system the other libraries.
3. Inside these folders is the game's executable file named exactly the same as the ".sh" (shell script). In some cases you need to give execute permission to the file to be able to launch it. (Right click on the file -> Properties -> Tab "Permissions" -> Set mark to "Allow executing file as program")
4. Set execute permission to "game.sh" as well.
5. Launch the game via game.sh file. -> Enjoy.

Note: In case the game won't launch and your text editor pop-ups change the settings how your system should handle shell script files. For that go to "Preferences" -> Tab "Behaviour" -> Set mark to "Ask what to do".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most important: Don't play the test version and wait until the final version is available.

P.s: If you want to learn more about Linux and how to play games on a Linux system you should check out the links in my signature.

Cheers.

Reactions: Fadge

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
the same thing happened with 0.7 we had a test version, if you copy the files of 0.8 to a full version of 0.7 u have every image
Well thanks for heads up but as i already told '''im up to date'' so i played 0.7 already :D

The only difference in Chapter Eight content between this build and the final build will be minor bug fixes.
Then im right about things i know. Thanks for clerify.

Well DEV probably will give you better answer but ther is no such a thing ''Version 1.0 is final!'' :D

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
nobody say us how fixing this problem
The version of the game uploaded here is a test build with only Chapter Eight content. This was a mistake by whomever uploaded it and it's causing a lot of confusion because they removed the links to the playable version of the game.

If you'd like to play Chapters 1-7, you can download that here:

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
just wanted to confirm - there is only hunter stuff with cath and lucia right? - I really expected some hunter and Tiff/Maid stuff

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
The version of the game uploaded here is a test build with only Chapter Eight content. This was a mistake by whomever uploaded it and it's causing a lot of confusion because they removed the links to the playable version of the game.

Mega
tks. there are incest patch for chap 1-7 ?

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017

Mega
Dev fixing other peoples' fuckups like a chad.

tks. there are incest patch for chap 1-7 ?
The patch in the OP has all of the content overrides for that.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes