NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
it seems more people don't see those giant letters you say, that explains by themselves why images are missing lol
u will spend all day punching people it seems... :FacePalm:
Yea it would seem what I originally said is true, people are dumb and lazy and most dont even bother reading any of the comments or anything, which is why even now we keep seeing people asking the same questions over and over, why are there images missing?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Who the hell leaked a test build? It literally causes NOTHING but grief, ridiculous jumping the gun first impressions and of course an excuse for the thread to turn into anarchy as literally no one has the comprehension to notice it literally declares TEST in the download. Doesnt help it seems the mods have indeed removed chapter 7 public release version for the sake of this said test. What an absolute clusterfuck - 100% avoidable but people just couldnt wait could they?

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
"Text Fixed" still means it's a TEST version, they just fixed 1 big bug in it, it's still not the FINAL/COMPLETE version.

Also stop taking things to seriously, nobody is gonna actually punch any of you or actually wants to punch any of you, it's an obvious joke i even put the (in a video game) there. It's just that people are annoyingly asking the same questions and calling the game a failure even, even though several people keep repeating it's not the final version... Even before this version came out, people made a post saying not to call the game broken because the first version that will come out will be the TEST version. I can already tell you now that when the first version of 0.9 comes out in a few months it will ALSO be a TEST version and it will be buggy and you shouldn't download it if the bugs that come with it will bother you.
It needs more clarification, that's all.

Despite that, maybe I was to agressive by your written. Just read what u said and took the joke in the bad way.

Peace mate, have a nice day!

Kalif66

Donor
Apr 15, 2017
I've downloaded the new version from the Mega link twice now and each time it's been missing some images, anyone else having this problem?
same think for me. Download from Mega and Nopy.
start a new game. missing picture,

xXx21

Aug 26, 2017
Hello!Need help, can't start the game with two launcher apps,this game used to be played when it was with one launcher app.Please help me solve this problem.Thank you in advance!

Здравствуйте!Нужна помощь, не могу начать игру с двумя приложениями запуска,в эту игру раньше играл когда оно было с одним приложением запуска.Помогите пожалуйста решить эту проблему.Заранее спасибо!

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, so since some idiot uploaded a shell of a version lacking most of the early game and didn't leave the complete previous version as well, does anyone have the complete v7? I don't.

Edit: come to think of it, I guess the graphics are the same in the Mac v 0.7 and can be extracted, may as well give that a whirl.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
That black-screen, never-ending intro is a total buzzkill o_O dafuq is up with that? At least the Control to skip function works :geek:
Because you're playing a test build of Chapter 8 meant for my test build players. It has all of the content before that removed. It's not meant for public consumption. I don't know why F95 removed the old links, but what's uploaded now is a small build of my game only meant to test Chapter Eight content.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It needs more clarification, that's all.

Despite that, maybe I was to agressive by your written. Just read what u said and took the joke in the bad way.

Peace mate, have a nice day!
It's fine no hard feelings, take care have a great day.

Reactions: Piat

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Hello, Dumb question for new Linux user: Impossible to start the game
I've tested the version and also the compressed one.
I'm on Liunx (Ubuntu 20.4)
The Win/Linux version display a message: "This program requires Windows Vista or Greater to run." and stops.
The Power-Vaccum.exe and Power-Vaccum.exe do the same.
The Compressed Linux version don't have exe files but only a .sh and .py files.
Can someone help me ? (I'm sure it's a dumb little thing, but i'm a new linux user)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Because you're playing a test build of Chapter 8 meant for my test build players. It has all of the content before that removed. It's not meant for public consumption. I don't know why F95 removed the old links, but what's uploaded now is a small build of my game only meant to test Chapter Eight content.
As far i know this is only for V8 content right? Because i played all old versions and im up to date i always play this test versions. Is there any difference between test and final version except removed old content? If im not wrong i know there is only one difference and its removed old content and nothing else?

Reactions: CharleyT
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes