Aug 20, 2018
this game is so bugged - more unplayable - not even that all images are not found, if you add them by using previous version, the helper leads to crash, variables are not found and ... and ... and ....
DAMN - ok - i know it's called "Testing", but how to "test" a version which is not able to run at all? I mean wasn't there ANY tests before publishing?
Sidenote: started a new game from scratch (like i nearly always do)
....The Test Version of the Game is not meant for u to Play from the beginning and the Scenes before Chapter 8 are Removed so the Size of the Game for just testing one Chapter won't be to big.
It's uploaded to his Patreon for his Higher Tier Supporters to Test out the New Chapter and send him any Bugs, Misspelling or other things that look off, since he is Working on the Project by himself and might miss some Bugs or other things when creating a new Chapter.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I think I want to start playing this. I just have 2 questions:

1) How much development is left until the game is complete?

2) How is the game intended to be played? Meaning, did the developer originally intend for the story to have a strong NTR influence, but his Patreons bitched to the point that he had to add a switch to remove it? I ask because I like to play games the way the developer envisioned them being played.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
this game is so bugged - more unplayable - not even that all images are not found, if you add them by using previous version, the helper leads to crash, variables are not found and ... and ... and ....
DAMN - ok - i know it's called "Testing", but how to "test" a version which is not able to run at all? I mean wasn't there ANY tests before publishing?
Sidenote: started a new game from scratch (like i nearly always do)
because it wasn't supposed to be leaked...

This is the test build for Chapter 8. It's a heavily limited build with most of the early game removed. You'll need a save that is at the end of Chapter 7. I will be providing one for Windows that is a time skip away from starting Chapter Eight. I've played through several times already so I don't anticipate any game breaking problems if you stick to Chapters Seven/Eight. I would greatly appreciate any form of feedback. From visuals, to story, to spelling and grammar...everything is up for potential improvement.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i am not stupid and i can read. I also applied the missing images by adding from full version (you should read my post carefully).

Even i managed to add the images and start to play, the game crashes on several points:
- for example by opening the helper
- for example by choosing "what's new" at first breakfast
- for example by talking to some people
- ..... and ... and ... and

i guess i wait for a full version, as this version is unplayable)

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
i am not stupid and i can read. I also applied the missing images by adding from full version (you should read my post carefully).

Even i managed to add the images and start to play, the game crashes on several points:
Just play old version withiut adding or editing. There are a lot of content.
And if you played it, you just need your saves for test version.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You need to download the 0.7 version, then copy paste the stuff from the test build in the same folder, overwrite files when asked.

Looks like the mods messed up when they updated the thread, because they scrubbed all traces of 0.7 from the main post.

See below for the links, and thanks to bulf
ok good that fixed the images, they are grainy as hell, but fixed thank you

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I think I want to start playing this. I just have 2 questions:

1) How much development is left until the game is complete?

2) How is the game intended to be played? Meaning, did the developer originally intend for the story to have a strong NTR influence, but his Patreons bitched to the point that he had to add a switch to remove it? I ask because I like to play games the way the developer envisioned them being played.
We don't know when it will end. A good while yet i reckon.

Play with the ntr on whether you like it or not because it's comical as hell and no the vision of the game hasn't changed from the first update and it only improves each chapter.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020

i guess i wait for a full version, as this version is unplayable)
You are totally right.i waited this long I wait one more day for final version

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I personally wanna punch(in a video game of course) everyone that keeps complaining about "missing images, MISSING IMAGES!!!".

It's a TEST versions of the game, it was not suppose to be out and even then all that's missing is all irrelevant images of sitting around the dinner table or cleaning the toilet, etc... they are completely irrelevant, all the new stuff is in there. Stop whining, this isn't a public release version.

Anyway great episode, lots of great scene, lots of funny stuff as always i actually can't believe you paid... that person(don't wanna spoil) to wish Catherine a happy birthday like wtf????? I was floored. Anyway next episode sets up a pretty big event, lets see how that unfolds, it seems like we have more than just Hunter to worry about this time.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Power Vacuum [v0.8 Test Fixed] [What? Why? Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.19 GB (Lot of Missing Image)

Compressed Win Size: 632 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 615 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 611 MB

Update Patch for Power Vacuum v0.8 Test to v0.8 Official (Compressed Only):

You can download the full compressed Power Vacuum v0.8 Official Version from here.

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
I personally wanna punch(in a video game of course) everyone that keeps complaining about "missing images, MISSING IMAGES!!!".

It's a TEST versions of the game, it was not suppose to be out and even then all that's missing is all irrelevant images of sitting around the dinner table or cleaning the toilet, etc... they are completely irrelevant, all the new stuff is in there. Stop whining, this isn't a public release version.

Anyway great episode, lots of great scene, lots of funny stuff as always i actually can't believe you paid... that person(don't wanna spoil) to wish Catherine a happy birthday like wtf????? I was floored. Anyway next episode sets up a pretty big event, lets see how that unfolds, it seems like we have more than just Hunter to worry about this time.
alright, calm ur tits. not everyone is a fucking pro nerd know everything, punch you say :FacePalm: lol

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
alright, calm ur tits. not everyone is a fucking pro nerd know everything, punch you say :FacePalm: lol
You have to be a "pro nerd" not sure what that even means to simply read the title of the release that says in giant letters TEST next to it? I think people are just lazy and dumb, not that they have to be "pro nerds" lol.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
any second scene i got messege - image not found ? its a bug or its from loading a game ?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The incest patch is not working, on the first scene alone of V8 Catharine, Brenna and MC all called mom by her name. I'm not sure if someone brought it up and/or has fix already. I went back one page and is full of spoilers, so please be kind and let me know if there's a solution for this already.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes