ghust

Nov 11, 2019
Power Vacuum [v0.8 Test Fixed] [What? Why? Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.19 GB (Lot of Missing Image)

Compressed Win Size: 632 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 615 MB MEGA
Compressed Linux Size: 611 MB MEGA

Update Patch for Power Vacuum v0.8 Test to v0.8 Official (Compressed Only): MEGA

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the compressed file has a virus in it

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I currently have a pending mod request, but in the meantime. How annoying is this to play without a guide? (I know that spreadsheet exists but alt+tabbing every choice is annoying) Like, are choices pretty obvious?
Or are they obtuse like
Choice a) You're beautiful +love
Choice b) You're sexy -love
(An actual choice in a game I played recently)
that spread sheet needs to be removed. it gives a REALLY bad impression of the grind that doesn't exist in this game. you do NOT need a guide. everything is straight forward. you can't miss a single scene.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I currently have a pending mod request, but in the meantime. How annoying is this to play without a guide? (I know that spreadsheet exists but alt+tabbing every choice is annoying) Like, are choices pretty obvious?
Or are they obtuse like
Choice a) You're beautiful +love
Choice b) You're sexy -love
(An actual choice in a game I played recently)
pretty straight forward game and there is an option to turn of ntr and even if u get the "bad scene" it lets u go back and choose again choice are not important in this game its more of a VN

Reactions: tigerdiamond

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Power Vacuum [Ch. 8] [What? Why? Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 2.24GB
Compressed version for WINDOWS (632MB):
Compressed version for MAC (615MB):
For Linux version check here.

Cheers to Techstar for letting me steal his glory (he did everything, really)
He gave me permission to use his previous compressed version and new update patch

If you have the previous 0.8 test fixed compressed version

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
I was so excited to see this new update, but since the last one came out I got a new laptop.

My save is gone, and I hate downloading saves because I want my name lol. Is there a downloadable .7 save that you can change your name on anywhere? :ROFLMAO:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
so, first off, Love the game. But now I feel like I'm starting to dislike the Dialogue. At first it was nice to see a quip here and there, but now every character is a smart talking quip machine or just repeating what was just said a sentence ago bit in a quippy, different way. I'll be honest, I'm getting tired of everyone being so quippy; even characters who weren't like that, like the Ophelia, are all fast talking and has something clever to say. Maybe tone it down with all the forced jokes. You were naturally funny, mostly kuz their personalities were in a funny situation. you don't need to force it. Like I find it funnier that Catherine is ultra heavy handed and religious, than her having a quick one-liner. just ... don't force it and everything should be fine.
I 100% agree with u with everything!!
He's getting a bit to far carried away with trying to have as much humor as possible with this game now, the more n more it continues to go on.,
To where now it's seems like it keeps on getting harder n harder to try keep up with following the actual story itself, with every character almost always having some type of clever joke to say, or some type of clever mocking comeback, that just ends up being a little to far over the top to even be able to follow where it is that each character is trying to go with there clever remarks.. Idk rather if that's intentional/unintentional misleading., But with all of that having to run on, n on, n literally almost evey singal character lines back to back, just really makes all the reading quite exhausting from all of those pointless things to be read n the mix of everything.. Which not to mention, all n the ending process just makes it harder for the reader to be able to even understand just what exactly is supposed to be happening n where the story scenario is supposed be going..
But other than that tho, I really do truly love the game n where the actual story is going..
But, at the exact same time I do really wish the developer will just kool it down quite a bit with all of the special jokes, n clever comebacks, n the over the top mockery n every single character lines, n just stick to how he was writing things out n the first few, couple of chapters...
Just my opinion!!!!!!!

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I 100% agree with u with everything!!
He's getting a bit to far carried away with trying to have as much humor as possible with this game now, the more n more it continues to go on.,
To where now it's seems like it keeps on getting harder n harder to try keep up with following the actual story itself, with every character almost always having some type of clever joke to say, or some type of clever mocking comeback, that just ends up being a little to far over the top to even be able to follow where it is that each character is trying to go with there clever remarks.. Idk rather if that's intentional/unintentional misleading., But with all of that having to run on, n on, n literally almost evey singal character lines back to back, just really makes all the reading quite exhausting from all of those pointless things to be read n the mix of everything.. Which not to mention, all n the ending process just makes it harder for the reader to be able to even understand just what exactly is supposed to be happening n where the story scenario is supposed be going..
But other than that tho, I really do truly love the game n where the actual story is going..
But, at the exact same time I do really wish the developer will just kool it down quite a bit with all of the special jokes, n clever comebacks, n the over the top mockery n every single character lines, n just stick to how he was writing things out n the first few, couple of chapters...
Just my opinion!!!!!!!
I like it but sometimes it's a bit much. Stuff like the sisters conspiring to steal MC's sushi was really funny but a lot of the one-liners are tiring.

I still think this is one of the better written games out though.

One thing I noticed this update that is killing me though is the blinking. It strikes me as too fast and I preferred the static shots.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
nah, WWG legally payed for it. it is WWG's video to do what he wants with it.

and 2, it's Lindsey Lohan, she is a B-lister at best now-a-days. she holds no power here =p

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes