Jan 28, 2018
any second scene i got messege - image not found ? its a bug or its from loading a game ?
its a test version meant to only be played for chapter 8 alone all other images are pretty much removed people have posted saves and the images form previous chapters so use your eyes and look for the answers

Reactions: Jackbite

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I personally wanna punch(in a video game of course) everyone that keeps complaining about "missing images, MISSING IMAGES!!!".

It's a TEST versions of the game, it was not suppose to be out and even then all that's missing is all irrelevant images of sitting around the dinner table or cleaning the toilet, etc... they are completely irrelevant, all the new stuff is in there. Stop whining, this isn't a public release version.

Anyway great episode, lots of great scene, lots of funny stuff as always i actually can't believe you paid... that person(don't wanna spoil) to wish Catherine a happy birthday like wtf????? I was floored. Anyway next episode sets up a pretty big event, lets see how that unfolds, it seems like we have more than just Hunter to worry about this time.
Wtf, what happened to the images?! They're all gone! :eek: Wanna punch me, now, too? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: liam_boi

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Power Vacuum [v0.8 Test Fixed] [What? Why? Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.19 GB (Lot of Missing Image)

Compressed Win Size: 632 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 615 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 611 MB MEGA PixelDrain

PS: Since the original version got many missing image,
I did merge the image from v0.7 and do this compressed version.
Since I unable to fully test the game, so you might still find some missing image in the game.

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone ese getting's lots of error picture in here? most of scenes for myself.
any second scene i got messege - image not found ? its a bug or its from loading a game ?
Wtf, what happened to the images?! They're all gone! :eek: Wanna punch me, now, too? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Tested the compressed version and it working fine on Mac.

Reactions: Led

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
This guy must've spent $375 on Lindsay Lohan's cameo! Cause that's how much it says on her page.
I'm still unclear whether that's a cameo made specifically for this game or just one taken out of context that happens to fit. Because if it's the former... dayum on many levels! Including Linday's backlog and her tastes.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Might wanna review the patch for the opening scene of Ch. 8. The name 'Ophelia' should be replaced with M-word in several instances.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
You have to be a "pro nerd" not sure what that even means to simply read the title of the release that says in giant letters TEST next to it? I think people are just lazy and dumb, not that they have to be "pro nerds" lol.
There is nowhere said that "Text Fixed" = missing all previous chapters content. You can punch and call dumb all of us, but more users will ask same about this if its not clarified in a easy way this update is only content for ep.8, and u gotta copy images folder from chapter ep.7 into game folder ep.8 to work it properly.

And maybe could happen some people don't have ep7 downloaded and can't fix it at all.

I guess you are one of the pilars of this community.

If you have to punch all of us behind a keyboard it's gonna take long time.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
There is nowhere said that "Text Fixed" = missing all previous chapters content. You can punch and call dumb all of us, but more users will ask same about this if its not clarified in a easy way this update is only content for ep.8, and u gotta copy images folder from chapter ep.7 into game folder ep.8 to work it properly.

And maybe could happen some people don't have ep7 downloaded and can't fix it at all.

I guess you are one of the pilars of this community.

If you have to punch all of us behind a keyboard it's gonna take long time.
"Text Fixed" still means it's a TEST version, they just fixed 1 big bug in it, it's still not the FINAL/COMPLETE version.

Also stop taking things to seriously, nobody is gonna actually punch any of you or actually wants to punch any of you, it's an obvious joke i even put the (in a video game) there. It's just that people are annoyingly asking the same questions and calling the game a failure even, even though several people keep repeating it's not the final version... Even before this version came out, people made a post saying not to call the game broken because the first version that will come out will be the TEST version. I can already tell you now that when the first version of 0.9 comes out in a few months it will ALSO be a TEST version and it will be buggy and you shouldn't download it if the bugs that come with it will bother you.

Reactions: LibertysFallout

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for the tip, i just played the previous version so i luckily still had it installed :)

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
You have to be a "pro nerd" not sure what that even means to simply read the title of the release that says in giant letters TEST next to it? I think people are just lazy and dumb, not that they have to be "pro nerds" lol.
it seems more people don't see those giant letters you say, that explains by themselves why images are missing lol
u will spend all day punching people it seems... :FacePalm:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes