Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Wait this Eric guy is same from Big Bro right?Lol good trolling dev. I assume most of the people almost had heart atack at that moment for sure, good thing we get rid of him forever.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are any non-ntr sex scene available in this game? Don't really want to try it to know unlike other more compelling VNs, no offence of course.
You haven't tried this one? Take it from me give it a go you can switch off NTR at the start, as for the sex they are your family so keep that in mind although that doesn't mean nothing has happened ;)

Reactions: MLBnoob

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
the incest patch does not seem to work for me, still calls them all by their name and the dead guy the warden

and why does the new warden look like a goblin? wtf

Last edited:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
the incest patch does not seem to work for me, still calls them all by their name and the dead guy the warden

and why does the new warden look like a goblin? wtf
I had the same problem if the patch is named "patch (1)", if you happen to have another patch for renpy and you download this one, it will add a "(1)" to it which will make the patch not work. If that is the case, the best thing to do is to delete the other renpy patch you have and redownload the one for this game, it should work but I cannot assure you.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
But I think we can all agree its definitely not Catherine.... but don't tell her that, she might hit us!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I have slept twice since clearing all tasks in 0.2 but still am grinding on in 3b final ??!!

I think I'm demented or something! I just jumped the timer to "the end of the day" and "old pervo" showed up on the balcony.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes