Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Although in the area of the priests and Breasts, the models are somewhat hypertrophied, but in General the game is interesting. It seems that before this, the author has previously released other games. :unsure:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Although in the area of the priests and Breasts, the models are somewhat hypertrophied, but in General the game is interesting. It seems that before this, the author has previously released other games. :unsure:
Although there is no one whose breasts are small in the game, at least Eva and Aliza don't have enormous mutant breasts like in some games. I'm a bit worried what the reveal of Ophelia's will show; they are clearly extremely large. I'm OK with various breast sizes, but when they get too large (something like what's in Bimbo High), I stop enjoying them.

As far as the penis sizes go, in games I generally treat them like something you see in peripheral vision: I obviously know one is there and way too large, but my focus is elsewhere so I don't have it staring me in the face. (This only works if the developer doesn't make a point of forcing it to be the center of attention, ofc.)

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
CookieMonster666, of course a good breast and ass in a woman, it is a sign of fertility that attracts men instinctively. But the overestimation of these sizes could only be explained by Freud himself. I think the author does it consciously. Or he realizes his sexual fantasies. Either he wants to convey something to us, the players.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
question!

DISCLAIMER:
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
This is not an NTR focused game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

who made it?
is it feel out of story? the image, the dialogue?

and android ver. include incest?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
who made it?
is it feel out of story? the image, the dialogue?
Made by dev. There isnt any story to it actually(beside the fact we know what old kreep wants), no coruption,seduction or anything, it happens out of nowhere to show that mc made the wrong choice, then rewinds back to make it right.

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
i dont really figure out how to go on ntr route, everytime i chose the option in the start to let the old man win i always go back till i win. is there any way to go for ntr or is just not ment to be??

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry Its not meant to be and NTR game its self its only in the game as a way to illustrate the Player chose wrongly and it lead to a bad end.
Just Sayin.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
i dont really figure out how to go on ntr route, everytime i chose the option in the start to let the old man win i always go back till i win. is there any way to go for ntr or is just not ment to be??
As mention before by the dev, this is not an NTR focused game, it's only the bad non canonical ending that ends like that. Therefore if it happens, you're not suppose to continue after that. Just the game telling you that you made a mistake and allow you to start over that particular scene.

Reactions: EJW

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i know hunter probably wont be fucking his daughter (your mom, not aunt) or granddaughters any time soon, but when will he be at least grabbing a handful of their bare breast!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: The ArcKnight

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
i know hunter probably wont be fucking his daughter (your mom, not aunt) or granddaughters any time soon, but when will he be at least grabbing a handful of their bare breast!
Question, you do know if you leave him uncheck in the game to do what he wants, that is what happens and it is game over?

Reactions: Logan3000x

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, they are bad ends. i still want to make the wrong choice, see the scene, then make right choice and continue the game. extra content is extra content.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
New screens look promising, though I hope we get one or two game over scenes with one of the three main heroines in the next update. Catherine and Ophelia need to get Hunter'd, stat.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally finished this current update...

I don't think I've post in here yet but i found this game during the second update. I believe it was because another poster mentioned this game(sorry to that person in advance, i don't remember who). So after being told about it, i downloaded it that same day and enjoyed it a lot. I still can't believe i didn't see the first release as this game is right up my alley. Now I've played through update 2 already months back but i forgot to comment my first impressions so since i played through part 3 currently, I'll just add all of it.

The Ass in this gam... wait, wait I'm getting ahead of myself already lol. The content is interesting, i wouldn't say the story is entirely unique but it handles itself in a way that i don't get bored which is a good thing because i usually skip through the dialogue when the story is boring .

The humor is there as well and not to over the top or try hard imo atleast. I also like how the NTR is uniquely implemented as more of a bad end indicator moreso then a generic scenario of every other game of that nature. Now enough about that subject as that's not what i want to talk about.

The Main 3 Women, Ophelia, Catherine and Brenna. I like them all equally which is rare for me as i usually like one or two but for some odd reason i like them all(it's also partially because their asses, I'm going to be honest). I will say though Ophelia tits are almost borderline too big. Brenna and Catherine breasts are right in my ballpark.

Now to the juicy part, those Asses. I lost so many times to Brenna alone that i barely made it pass her tanning and photo events. Catherine was no better and when i got to Ophelia's scenes i was pretty much a ghost at that point. The other women have nice asses as well.

So yeah I'll say it, if you couldn't tell, I'm an Ass Fanatic. Though i don't like them too big, just like Tits for me, there's a limit on how big of an ass I'd like. It has to be nice like Aunt Hailey's from Freeloading Family or Nicole from The Tyrant or Leia from Where it all began or actually this would go on all day if i kept going.

Moving along. The options were straightforward though a bit of a chore when you have to bounce around multiple scenes but hey that's the price of not having to do unnecessarily tedious things like grind money or doing jobs/increasing stats to prevent unwanted scenes to put it nicely. After playing BADik, I'll never complain about wanting more options in these games ever again but I'll save this for that thread when i finally beat that one. That Erik cameo was funny. I like how one of the Bogeyman of Ntr games is a full blown meme.

I'm watching this game closely. I can't even imagine what part 4 is going to bring. If Part 2 and Part 3 already brought a lot of content with this much progress this fast in comparison to some other games. The wait for Part 4 and the possibilities of what could happen in it might just break me with that thought alone.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Unfortunately a lot of people see the ntr tag and leave without bothering to see what it's all about. Which is a shame because the ntr acts as a 'Game Over' so you have to avoid it. It's not used in the context most people think it is.

Well more fool them, they are missing out on a gem of a game.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes