Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This game would be great if certain characters weren't forced on the player like EVA...I don't like her and she is the first to have all the sexual firsts with MC, I don't mind linear stories but this is taking it too far, the ILLUSION of choice is strong in this game & forcing an annoying secondary character on the player like this is distasteful in my personal opinion. I usually use spoiler flag when discussing important plot points but I believe it's better for someone to find out what will happen from reading my comment than to be hugely disappointed by the linear gameplay like I was. I seriously don't remember the last time an erotic game turned me off like this, not only is the character you're forced to have sex with skanky as hell (as in she slept with all her teachers and school comrades, neighbors,friends,childhood friends, siblings, strangers,aliens..And anything that moves or doesn't..And probably has more STI's than what's stored in a bio weapon engineering laboratory & anyone who sticks it in her without four layers of condom risks attracting something worse than Corona) she also keeps mentioning how she loves to do certain things during sex, loves getting fucked in doggy and loves sucking virgin dicks (in plural) to whom? to a virgin MC in an incest game and she's not blood related to him. I thought it was already known that Incest games with virgin MC's main charm is him doing it for the first time with a family member not with a nobody who had sex with everybody else before the MC (End of rant, sorry for the catharsis but it had to be done , quote me or not I probably won't respond for I'm done here let's move on).

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Im so confused so basically this game reverts you back if you trigger the basic ntr stuff and forces you to just do a normal playthrough (going through my second one and im super confused)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
DISCLAIMER:
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
This is not an NTR focused game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.
ChampionXD read the op, the ntr content is only in the bad endings, bad endings means exactly that, an ending to the game so the game sends you back so you can keep playing.
NTRlover795 you should learn to read the op before making such absurds reviews

also read the damm rules of this website:

General

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc

have some damm manners before you get yourself reported to staff / mods ;)

Abhai god forbids us from that:LOL:

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
ChampionXD read the op, the ntr content is only in the bad endings, bad endings means exactly that, an ending to the game so the game sends you back so you can keep playing.
NTRlover795 you should learn to read the op before making such absurds reviews

also read the damm rules of this website:

General

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc

have some damm manners before you get yourself reported to staff / mods ;)

Abhai god forbids us from that:LOL:
wait those are bad endings? i just assumed i broke the game because it doesnt say its an ending just says you made a bad choice then throws you back to beat him? sorry if i seem belittling i was more confused than anything

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
wait those are bad endings? i just assumed i broke the game because it doesnt say its an ending just says you made a bad choice then throws you back to beat him? sorry if i seem belittling i was more confused than anything
yeah those are bad endings, if you read the op as i did quote it, any ntr content is a bad ending, and you did not give any offence so no worries here. ;)

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This game would be great if certain characters weren't forced on the player like EVA...I don't like her and she is the first to have all the sexual firsts with MC, I don't mind linear stories but this is taking it too far, the ILLUSION of choice is strong in this game & forcing an annoying secondary character on the player like this is distasteful in my personal opinion. I usually use spoiler flag when discussing important plot points but I believe it's better for someone to find out what will happen from reading my comment than to be hugely disappointed by the linear gameplay like I was. I seriously don't remember the last time an erotic game turned me off like this, not only is the character you're forced to have sex with skanky as hell (as in she slept with all her teachers and school comrades, neighbors,friends,childhood friends, siblings, strangers,aliens..And anything that moves or doesn't..And probably has more STI's than what's stored in a bio weapon engineering laboratory & anyone who sticks it in her without four layers of condom risks attracting something worse than Corona) she also keeps mentioning how she loves to do certain things during sex, loves getting fucked in doggy and loves sucking virgin dicks (in plural) to whom? to a virgin MC in an incest game and she's not blood related to him. I thought it was already known that Incest games with virgin MC's main charm is him doing it for the first time with a family member not with a nobody who had sex with everybody else before the MC (End of rant, sorry for the catharsis but it had to be done , quote me or not I probably won't respond for I'm done here let's move on).
I tried reading all that in one breath, and I couldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox

Agul

Jun 19, 2017

Unlocked
Teasers and update schedule
Sorry about the lack of teasers so far this cycle. I don't want to spoil too much and almost every render is too much. The update will be out in late February.

View attachment 538368
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the plant pot in that bottom preview floating or has my insomnia finally caught up with me?

ripperroo88

May 3, 2018
Does anything happen if you & Hunter don't stop the guy from seeing the mom? Is it even possible to fail that?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Does anything happen if you & Hunter don't stop the guy from seeing the mom? Is it even possible to fail that?
Nope, you cant fail there. Also i would assume that guy was introduced for meme and trolling. In case you dont know, its Eric from Big brother.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes